the chatroom: sunday, 10pm

Kidd Dread

i was told it may be held on yahoo or aol, i'd like to join in some pyratical chatter.... any leads! i thank ye!

...up close and personal means one of two things:

You are either waking up with me in the morn or I am the last face you will ever see...</span>

i was told it may be held on yahoo or aol, i'd like to join in some pyratical chatter....  any leads! i thank ye!

No one really uses the chat room much any more., at least not that I have ever seen. there is a neet one on the Florida Pirate Festival site, if you can dodge the teens. I haven't seen any much on that one in a while either. Here is the link. Pirate chat room

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Avast ! Make sure yer settings are ok, and refresh th page. Worked fer me..Didn't see anyone Sun nite..anyone up for a chat this weekend? ;)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Kidd Dread I had that problem so hubby installed Java and now I too have been in the chat more. As William stated earlier most come in then leave again before anyone can greet them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• 2 weeks later...