Supergirl and Captain Barbossa

Christine

SupergirlandBarbossa.jpg

What an odd pairing eh? ;)

This was during Comic Con last month in the evening for the Masquerade. This Barbossa was part of this Pirates cast that put on a funny skit. They told the whole story of the first movie.....in less than 5 minutes! ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

[This was during Comic Con last month in the evening for the Masquerade. This Barbossa was part of this Pirates cast that put on a funny skit. They told the whole story of the first movie.....in less than 5 minutes! :P

i love it when they can do that and get everything important in it. at faire they got the finale down to 15 seconds. it was hysterical. :P

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

I especially like the part when Barbossa gets the OTHER treasure chest that was buried on Isla de los Cruces, opens it to find the bottled City of Kandor, and Supergirl flies out of it...

Now I remember recently seeing a picture of that scene where Barbossa meets Supergirl... Where did I put it...?

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

I was a bit horrified by the scene in whcih Jack, the undead pirate monkey, gets boned (pun intended) by Beppo, the pet super-monkey of Superboy.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

• 2 weeks later...