YO HO! Pirate in charge of Disneyland!

Iron Bess

Yo ho, Yo ho!

We were just informed that Matt quimet who be the Pirate in charge of the Disney cruise lines has come ashore to take the helm of the Disneyland resorts. :)

I always new they needed someone with salt water in thar veins to run this thing at a profit!!

(Just sharing this tid-bit) :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I can see the headlines now...

Lovable bear takes over Disneyland in Pooh D'etat!

Alright. That was so bad you are hereby demoted from Captain to Deck Hand. And it's your week in the barrel.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Arrrgh! How can the Disneyland Resort not make a profit when they be chargin' so much for everything?! :o

T' takes me first mate and cabin boys ter the Magic Kingdom it costs nearly 800 dubloons just fer the weekend - and not countin' souveniers.

Now I likes the park as much as the next pirate, but me treasure chest be a might empty these days. :(

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

All too true... but the fact is the Parks are bleeding out at the moment. WE all know that it should be a two for one ticket with Disneyland and CA Adventure... it's just the suits that won't listen. We've said that from the start. B)

My own personal opinion is that CA pretty much S****. I do enjoy DownTown Disney though. B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Avast Capt Wolfy, she be referrin' to the new park California Adventure (CA); which I likes to call California Light.

Me family has been in this fine state since 1860 and me own cabin boys be 5th generation. The new park be not for youngsters when we first visited and there weren't nothin' fer me cabin boys ter do.

I finds it a cruel irony that they be makin' a boardwalk carnival when it be Walt's desire to build Disneyland sos families could stay away from them things.

Ye be quite right, Bess, that the tickets should be fer both parks; but them suits never listen ter the likes o' us. It be the same in any corporation, which makes me (almost) glad I be unemployed fer the last two years. Arrrrgh.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.