Kansas City Ren Fest

The Doctor

• 3 weeks later...

Opening weekend was great! Weather was darn near perfect for faire, fairly decent patron turn out considering all the other activities going on across the metro area. Could have used more pirates invading - only crews working the faire are/were: The Jolly Rogers, The Ladies of the Salty Kiss (my crew), and The Bilge Pumps (visiting for the weekend).

Second weekend saw a much lower turn out thanks to the over cast weather on Saturday and the rain off and on that occurred on Sunday. Temps where excellent both days however and for a performer like myself, I loved having it cloudly and cool!

Looking forward to the upcoming weekend - two down, five to go. Come on out and help all of us celebrate 30 years of KCRF!!

Have a good one

Cap'n Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

• 4 weeks later...

Blackfoot, shall ya be stomping about KCRF the last weekend?? it looks like I will go Saturday only with a newish pirate, but I'm hoping to buy Emerald a drink and you one as well....

any one else going to this faire on last weekend?

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• 4 weeks later...