Louisiana Privateers

Thomas B.

We be starting one in The Houston area also. The Texican Privateers. Many of us have done other forms of reenacting along the way. As once more sage advice be given by the Royaliste. Be as public as possible. Take over a room at local eateries. Head to local water related events and set up a booth. Raft runs, river runs etc. Have questions please drop me a line or post up here. Maybe we can hook the two groups up at somepoint for tankards and yards.

I wish you luck matey.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Aye, check your local laws. I know the last show we did in New Orleans I had me mate that actually only has one hand and we have a real hook for 'em. The swords were fine but we had to "Cork" the end of his 'ook cause it was considered a weapon. You can see him at Beach Bash

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

• 1 month later...