Pirates of the Drunken Ferret Upcoming Events

Gute Morgan

Ahoy mates! The crew of the Drunken Ferrett be planning four big events aboard the Clipper City in Baltimore's Inner Harbor between now and the end of the year.

Thursday August 31, there be a Pirate Cruise 6:30-9:30 pm. Tickets $25 with cash bar or $45 with open bar. Live music. Pirate/nautical attire (or just naughty attire) encouraged. B)

To paraphrase Jack Sparrow, "It's pirate clothes or nothing. And I just happen to have nothing in me cabin..." B)

If Rogue Mermaid shows up in her mermaid outfit, I'll buy her first rum drink. B)

Check www.piratesforsail.com or www.clippercity.com for more information.

Saturday Sept 16 (Saturday before Talk Like a Pirate Day), we be havin'...you guessed it...our Talk and Dress Like a Pirate Cruise. Details to come in a couple o' weeks. Keep checkin' the websites and this discussion.

Saturday Oct. 28 (Saturday before Halloween), we be havin'...you guessed it...our Pirate Halloween Cruise. Again check the websites and this discussion for more details.

Last but not least, we're hostin' a New Years Eve Pirate Cruise featurin' live music by the Brigands from the Isle of Long! Don't worry 'bout the chill in the air 'cause the main deck is covered, the canopy sides come down, there will be heaters on the deck. Come out and ring in the new year with chantey's and pirate music, and watch the New Years Eve fireworks in the Inner Harbor out on the water.

B)

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

• 3 weeks later...

We had a fine time on our August cruise. And now, an update. Our next pirate party cruise will be on Tuesday September 19, International Talk Like a Pirate Day. For more information, go to www.clippercity.com.

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."