QUILLLLL!!!!.......

the Royaliste

Ahoy! lass!...Aye've found ye'ere camera!!!.....Sorry to yell at ye, but me laptop keeps crashin', and Aye thought ye'd wanna know..As with all sailing vessels, things 'disappear' in an instant, the ship heels, and things folks leave about(includin' the Cap'n, 'o course!), all go crashing somewhere..In this season 'o pyratin' alone, Aye've retrieved, liquor, food, guns, money, wallets, flintlocks, panties, jackets, cameras, glasses....The list goes on!...so, if'n its missin', start lookin' thru the bilges, gravity still rules, as there's no escape from the bottom 'o the hull!............... :lol:

AHOY THAR CAP'N!!!!!!!!

*waves from the deck*

I got yer message!! Thanks fer locatin' me camera! Now what in blazes arrrrrrrr we gonna do with all the other things ye' found? Cannon fodder preeeeeeehaps?

Now what would they say on the Hawaiian Chieftain when we blast 'em next time and they got wimmen's panties a-hangin' in there riggin'?!!!!!

Now THAT would be a sight to see, eh?

:ph34r::huh::huh::ph34r::huh:

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Ye must 'ave me confused wi' one o' them diurnal critters, Royaliste. We coyotes hunt by moonlight.

But I be savin' me doubloons jus' as fast as I c'n. 'Tis turnin' inta a full-blown obsession, it is. But I guess ya wouldn't know anything about that. :ph34r:

Rumors of my death were right on the money.

Exceptin' some o' th' witchy pirates on th' board, most of us ha'nt exposed that much flesh ta th' air in a score o' years. SPF 15 don' do much at that point, ya need somethin' more like mayonnaise! :ph34r:

And what is it wi' this crew wantin' ta mix flesh wi' food?

Rumors of my death were right on the money.