i'll be gone for good now

Guest [BB] lkg

Guest [BB] lkg

hmm to bad its come to this. Is there a way some one or i could delete my account cause i feel like u just take up member ship space. i have been awful busy with my clan. lol im in charge when our leader is gone im in a partnership my and a friend of mine update the web site, i have to check many pirate forums aday, and i have to help recrute ppl since im top recruter. Plus this forum is a lot more active then i thought and i just don't have the time. So this is my fair well letter/ will stateing i live all me rum to scrupper for being a good pirate friend to me. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: . And if our ships paths cross dont be expecting a warm welcome from this pirate and me crew. ARRRR

Yours truely

[bB] lkg

black buccaneers

Me thanks for the rum BB IKG. I'll be holding it in trust. i pray ye return to this here port. Till then, fair seas and following winds love

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."