Swag for saleS

Well, every now and then I guess we all have to "clean out our closets" so to say. I am changing a lot of the stage combat work I do from short and longsword work to cutlass and rapier, so I am selling some of my old starfires. I have two starfire swords, both about 24" in length, one with the classic straight guard, and one with a curved handle. The one with the green wrapped handle and the curved handle is no longer produced by starfire and is one of their collectible pieces. I also have a brown leather sheath to go with the green handled sword that will fit a belt width from 1" to 4". I also have a green and gold pirate coat, more of a dress coart than a everyday coat and it needs some buttons and some trim work done to it, but it's still a nice piece. Unfortunitly, the pictures are too big to put on here, so if you will e-mail me at captscurvyscrew@yahoo.com and I'll send them. I'm looking to get enough money hopefully to buy a set of nice combat ready rapiers, so I would be willing to trade the whole lot, swords and coat for two rapiers. Just send me an e-mail if your intrested :ph34r: