Sword fighters for Tall Ships...

Iron Bess

Ahoy to all sword fighters be ye male or female….

I have an exceptional opportunity for 2-4 fighters on the 2nd weekend of September,

the 9th and 10th.

The Toshiba Tall Ships festival in Dana Point Ca will be in full swing and I have

a chance to offer you a gig dressed in your pirates finest and fighting

aboard the tall ship Pilgrim. My usual gaggle of fighters are all booked for that weekend and

so I am giving anyone here a chance to step up and be in the spotlight.

You would be performing a 20 min set twice a day both Saturday and Sunday on deck

while the ship is docked. No, you don’t have to fight that entire time (who would want to…)

so fight lessons for kids, a little history can also be included.

There is no pay involved but you will be fed and have an encampment to rest in and use as

your base. Tall ships come from all over the world for this event and the TV

coverage alone is worth your while if you’re looking to get noticed. Add to that that if the Ocean Institute approves of your abilities and like what they see you could be asked back on a reg basis.

I am looking for Pro’s since safety is my main concern. I would want to get together

With you and see how you maintain safety in your fights for both yourselves and the public.

If you’re interested, contact me off this list and we’ll talk.

Step up lads…. Let’s see some action behind all that bragging!

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Oops, sorry I missed these posts for info...

Yes, it's a WONDERFUL event! Come in costume or in mudanes, Either way you'll have a great time.

And come to the Pilgrim and see me! Or to the encampments,both Port Royal and Port of New Providence as I'll be in both as the day goes on and I'm not aboard ship.

Just shout out *Iron Bess* and you'll not be too long to wait. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Just shout out *Iron Bess* and you'll not be too long to wait. :lol:

"Iron Bess!" Ok... one. two.. three... four.... five..... six.....

Oh yeah she's speedy...

seven....... eight........

Any minute now...

nine.........

"Is Herself on a lunch break?"

ten.........