Pirate Ear ring

I am sure Black John will correct me if I am wrong but Pirates . . . not really concerned with gay or straight. wear the earing where you want to.

JFTR - Left ear straight, Right ear gay.

As for the ear ring it'self just google pirate jewelry you'll come up with quite a few possibilities.

Sir Beachem Quick,

Captain of the . . .

TheMW-1.png

. . . a small but dangerous

crew.

Why take chances? Wear them in both ears and keep everyone guessing! :ph34r:

NOAH: Wow... the whole world flooded in just less than a month, and us the only survivors! Hey... is that another... do you see another boat out there? Wait a minute... is that a... that's... are you seeing a skull and crossbones on that flag?

Ministry of Petty Offenses

I got a sweet pair of skull and crossbones earings at the gift shop at the exit of the POTC ride in Disneyland, I actually used them as pins in my hat. So perhaps there's some on some Disney on line place.

Not that it matters one way or the other in the Pyrate world, but most guys who get their ear pierced nowadays tend to get both pierced. In fact it now looks kinda odd to see someone with only one earring.

If there is such thing as a "gay" look today regarding earrings, it would be to have only one, regardless of which ear it's in.

Traditionally the pirate earring (fact or fiction?) was a simple gold ring containing enough gold to buy the wearer a proper burial should he die on strange soil. I've also heard it was some sort of good luck charm against drowning.

Cap'n Crunk

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought some more earrings for cheap at Sam Goody.. 3 pair for $2.00. and Claires has quite a few. My bracelet of skulls, crowns and hearts is from the (yikes) Ashley Simpson collection... and then there is Hot Topic and Spencers.... talk about different earrings.!!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

JFTR - Left ear straight, Right ear gay.

Wow, I haven't heard anyone ask this question since high school!

And back then it was really confusing, because British bands were extremely popular, and of course, they drive on the "wrong" side of the road and wear mirror-image sexual orientation codes (and generally seem more androgynous than North Americans anyway).

Johnny Rotten favoured the right lobe:

johnnyrottenglaremic.jpg

[And note my Gen-X eyeliner comments at the Mermaid Spa.]

Hmmm ... I guess PP99 will have to get them both pierced, so he can switch sides mid-Atlantic.

Cheers, Hester

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

i had my local jeweler make an earing from a 8karat blood ruby that i got in zanabar in the sixties

hhhpirate.jpg

my first piercing was done by a chard of flying glass in 1967 and i have kept going since then :lol::lol::lol:;)

piercings you can always remove and they will eventually close over for the most part if you so choose

my first piercing was done by a chard of flying glass in 1967 and i have kept going since then   

Yep, my first was a piece of brass from a .308 Winchester round that failed and exploded. got me in the right ear too.

I guess I would be considered gay by the standards posted above. That's really gonna piss my wife off. :lol:

• 2 months later...

statrted off with one in the cartelage of left ear last november, does silver work as well for this?

and hell by the time i be done who knows how many i'll have.

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string