No Quarter Given

Can anyone help me out? I am looking for an old issue of No Quarter Given, the November 1994 issue (I think that's the one). I like the cover art on this issue, it depicts a pirate in a flat brimmed hat holding a spyglass. I collect the various covers for the magazine. This issue has been long out of print and I can't get it anymore without buying a whole collection of back issues, of which this one is a part, and I don't need the whole collection. Could anyone who has this old issue scan the cover for me? I don't need the whole magazine, just the front cover. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :ph34r::ph34r:

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

That cover was drawn by Don Maitz, and is called "Plunder by Thunder".

Let me understand this -- you are askin' other pirates to "pirate" a copy of the cover art from No Quarter Given for you?

You just need the cover art from No Quarter Given, but haven't any need for the rest of the magazine? What sort of pirate just looks at the covers of No Quarter Given whilst he or she could benefit from all the valuable information within the pages?

What kind of pirate are ye then? Ah ... mayhaps yer not the kind wot can read. That would explain why you'd have no use for any of NQG but for the art.

But wait ... that can't be true for you are writing in this here Pyracy Pub. Obviously , ya know how to read and write.

So, tell ya what lad, -- send me word offline so to speak, with yer best explanation of why you need just the NQG covers, and not the rest o' the magazine, and I might consider helpin' ya out.

Safe harbours and full tankards,

--Jamaica Rose

jamaica@noquartergiven.net

--Jamaica Rose

Editor of No Quarter Given - since 1993

http://www.noquartergiven.net/

"Bringing a little pirate history into everyone's life"

Find No Quarter Given

... on Facebook: facebook.com/noquartergiven

... and on Twitter: @NoQuarterGiven

That there be one busted pyrate! Arrr! ;)

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Jamaica!

It's been a while since I've seen one of your posts. Congrats on your bit in that history channel pirate special. I caught a glimpse of that on my neighbor's TV a few weeks ago. Anyway, hope you're doing well.

Coastie ;)

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

;););)

Aye, indeed, Jamaica, I have sent ye a private message... ;)

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

(1945)

;););)

Ladies and Gents, I assure ye all, honest ol' Midnight requests this for the most innocent and best of reasons, for sartin sure! ;)

(1945)