Har Har!! Thought you were rid of me did ya's?

Hear too ya pack of heel hounds!

Ya thought the post board twas' nice n' quiet while Ol' Black Jack was keeled over with the rot, did ya's? Well I'm here's ta tell ya's that yer all wrong! Black Jack is under full sail n' can't wait ta get me three sheets in da wind (if ya know what I means). This old sea dog is raisin' his leg high! So if ya feel's somethun warm n' wet runnin' down da back of yer neck......It be just lil' ol' me!

:angry: Twice as ornry n' full of piss n' vinegar !

:ph34r: Black Jack Shalaq

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

I'm here,Seven,

not tooo sober and wonderin wot black's rot is?

leprosy?

yeast?

fungus?

clap?

big C?

rum rot?

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Well Captn' Weaver,

Thar Ol' Black Jack was....mindin' his own business. When suddenly I was struck down wit a nasty case of da rot! I was hackin' n' wheeezzin'. Chokin' n' pukin'. I had da GI sh**s n' I worshiped the ol' porcelin receptical til' the wee hours of da mornin' n then some. I only wished it were a hangover cuz then I could at least cuss at meself fer doin' it.

Me first mate "Shanghia Sooz" forced me to da Ships Doctor at knife point. He gave Ol' Black Jack a shot in me.....back side n' I started ta feel better the next day. So now all my drips n' drizzles n' wheezes are cleared up n' I'm ready fer more hell raising & debotchery!

:ph34r: Black Jack

victors%20spoils.jpg

El Pirata Ol' Mate,

The last sand box Ol' Black Jack was in was about da size of California n' it had several divisions of Iraqis wit thar hands up in da air or stickin' outta da ground! If they weren't givin' up or dead, they were dying by the bushel baskets.

Simply a talent we had.

Swift, Silent, Deadly.

victors%20spoils.jpg

El Pirata Ol' Mate,

The last sand box Ol' Black Jack was in was about da size of California n' it had several divisions of Iraqis wit thar hands up in da air or stickin' outta da ground!

That be the sand box I were referin to. When were yees thar?

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Aye lad,

We be fortunate we got outta thar unscaved. Just hope n' pray our young ones fair as well as we. In 25 yrs. of service I was perty' darn lucky. Hope my son keeps his sh** wound tight at all corners (I know , you know what I mean). Anyway mate, Ol' Black jack is gonna cast off fer a bit.

Later Gator,

victors%20spoils.jpg