Be in your own Pirate Romance Novel

Scupper

Found this site while surfing the web. For those of you with significant others. Would make an interesting gift. For thoses lasses that don't feel free to put me name down. :rolleyes:

http://www.bookbyyou.com/Pirates/PDmain.htm

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

MMMM Interesting question. Considering the popularity of the Spanish tongue in our society. I think they would have one. Go to the link and click thier home page. Never hurts to ask

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Ya know what's really wierd? For the past few weeks I have been thinking about the book I received as a child that was, like this one now, using me as the main character. I had been thinking about buying one for my daughter. While I pirate romance novel seems like it's going to be a little advanced for a 5 year old, it still gives me hope that I might be able to find a child's version.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Wheeeeeee! Gosh the story I've written many, many years ago (rated X), 'bout me character is sort of similar. I actually got the orginal manuscript copywrited. But so far, I've had little time to work on the story. Someday I'll get back to it....

RumbaRue

**I use to have a handle on life, now all I got is the mug** B)

El Pirita, I know the books ye be referrin' to and I thinks they still makes 'em. And yes, they be fer the younglings not us dirty-minded pirates (though this romance novel seems a bit tame compared ter me "romantic" writings :lol: ).

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.