POTC2 - Wait Until After The Credits!!!

Thanks Rumba, I didn't take any offense though :ph34r:

Really I should give credit to the teenager in front of me in the theater. I looked around at my group of friends during the credits and said, "Do you think there is anything hidden at the end?". Luckly, this guy told us to hang around!

I wouldn't call it an Easter Egg.

At the theater I was working as a pirate, I would tell people before the movie there was something at the end... then as they started to come out I would tell them... and then usually they would chew me out for making them watch something so stupid.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

So, I saw the title of this thread and didn't read the thread because I didn't want to spoil it for myself. I waited ....and waited ...for an eternity to see that little bit at the end. and then ...soooooo disappointing. That is something that I assumed was going to happen without the visuals.

Lessons learned.