New GAoP Patterns delayed

kass

Well those of you who lived through last year's hurricane season will know what I'm talking about. We live on the Delaware River and last week it surprised us by flooding for the third time in 18 months. It's getting quite ridiculous. Just when people rebuild, the river comes and takes it all away again.

Luckily we are just enough uphill for the flood waters not to damage us. However, it did damage the roads around here. We didn't have a UPS pickup for three days. And getting out to a UPS drop box was just impossible.

So if you preordered the Sailor's Jacket, Breeches and Slops or Waistcoats, I hope you will forgive them being late. I just can't control the forces of nature. :rolleyes:

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!

UPDATE! UPS picked up all the pattern orders yesterday (3 July). So if you preordered any of the new GAoP patterns, you patterns are finally on their way to you.

Thank you for your patience, guys! And SEND PICTURES!!! :P

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!

My Recontructing History patterns are here My Recontructing History patterns are here! (jumping up and down like Steve Martin in The Jerk when the new phone book arrives). :P

Both patterns will need to be taken in at the waist. Kas 100 % wool is a bit hot for out here in Southern California. Can fustian or linsey woolsey be used instead?

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency