Accepting bids for a flag contract.

I posted the following in a different thread a few days ago:

I use WebTV to access the internet, so I don't have any graphics capability at all. I will attempt to describe the flag I envision for Captain Bob:

The flag itself is a rectangle with a height to length ratio of 1:2. The upper left quarter is black and the rest is red. Centered in the black quarter is a white hourglass, signifying that the time to peacefully surrender is limited. In the red field is a cutlass, a scythe (or sickle), and a skull. These last foreshadow the consequences should one fail to surrender peacefully in time. The cutlass represents violence, the scythe (or sickle) represents death, and the skull represents corruption.

If anyone would like to illustrate the described flag, I would be grateful. Alas, I am a terrible seamstress and I will be unlikely to actually make the flag. *shrugs*

I was sitting here with vanilla rum & coke in hand when the candle over my head* flickered to life. There's a whole bunch of creative people here who just might be able to render the above flag as a gif file, and, once a design is settled upon, there are others who might (for a fee, of course) be able to render the resulting flag in cloth.

This one's a two-parter.

One: I am soliciting volunteers to create a GIF of the flag described above. I'm not rich, so the winner of this part of the competition gets nothing but bragging rights. Since I use WebTV, I won't be able to right-click and save the winning design, so sombody's gonna have to email it to me (preferaby in a size suitable for use as an avatar) so's I can upload it to Photobucket.

Two: Once I have a winning design, someone who is capable let me know how much you'd charge me to make the flag (sized 2' × 4') & ship it to me. If I can afford it, I'll send you a money order for the specified amount and you send me the flag. The lowest bidder who can convince me they're up to the job gets the contract.

Simple, no?

~~Cap'n Bob

* Lightbulbs aren't GAOP period. Yeah, I know rum & coke isn't either. Don't bug me about it. :rolleyes: