Fleet week....

the Royaliste

Raise a mighty AHOY! to me old brethern.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

RRR, mates, it be fleet week again, and as usual, the libations will flow on deck watchin' the Blue Angels piratin' the skies o'oer the city..Ye locals know where to find me..party on, mates... :ph34r:

SHow 'em SQUIDS how a real PIRATE drinks his rum.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

...Actuallly,mate..'twas fun in prior years before the closing of so many bases here..You could dance, drink, fight wif' sailors, ride yere motorcycles over piles 'o drunk ones..why, our old barmaid could punch out two or three at a time..and that's wot shore leave 's all about, eh?

I remember the days getting in bar brawls with SQUIDS and getting jailed. The mornings after were literally hell but the sun and sea (you can add another s word there too that helped too) worked wonders on a hangover.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

:) well, if'n the last two days 'o practice are any indication, the Blue Angels airshow'll be the best ever! Helps also when the Canadian Airforce lends some wings....I ain't even leavin' harbor this year, 'tis too good right in the slip..Alla ye locals, 'comon down, the weathers here, and the sky's alive!...... :ph34r:

The airshow be headin' down to San Diego's Miramar Airfield this month. It be the 100th anniversary of flight, so them Blue Angels be puttin' on a might fine show I expect.

Glad ye gots an unobstructed view, Royalist.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.