The History Channel Presents.....

Capt Thighbiter

Don't know if this is the right folder for it, but we are really excited that The History Channel will feature The Brigands at thier corporate party on Aug 4 at History Channel Corp Headquarters. AND! we get to shoot cannon off as a part of the show...LOL, can't be a bad day if'n ye gets paid to play pirate music and fire cannon.

http://thebrigands.com

Pirate music at it's best, from 1650 onwards

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands

• 1 month later...

Good for you!!!!!!!!!!

Where are there Headquaters at anyway?

I got to fire on of Capt'n thighbitters cannons at the Blackbeard Feast...Right as I was firing the cannan I hear the guy holdling my camera say"What does card full mean??" so I didnt get a picture...Thats What I get for not checking the camera first!!!

congrats guys!!!!!!!!!!

Crimson

"No matter where you go. There you are."

The corporate offices be in Stamford Ct. on a spit o' land in the Sound.

Corsair, if'n ye be free on Aug 18, I could use a good hand at the Pirates of the Cheasapeake party. Not performin mind ye, but with the cannon and un-stowing and stowing the hold of the Hellion. E-mails me if ye be interested.

Pirate music at it's best, from 1650 onwards

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands

Much obliged, Capt. As long as there's air in me lungs and me sails I'll at least be a pirate in Hampton!

Billy Flynt

Blackbeard's Crew

Master of Events

"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. " - Mark Twain