Lookin' at events in August? [request for info]

Calico Jack

Ahoy, all.

Working in the Public School service plus the Maritime Museum up here, means that I get but rare chances for travelling. I'm already lookin' at a rare trip south to Connecticut in late August, afore the new school year starts up, and so thought to have a browse for anything during taht time. An' it _looks_ as though only Toronto, Ontario, has anything piratically-inclined that's not in May or December! [Well, a slight exaggeration, but...]

Anyone know of anything on the Eastern Seaboard that's coming up in mid- to late-August? Since I'll be on the prowl, and all.

Try lookin' at the Calandar of events on the bottom of the main page here at the pub...

The one thing I know of in August, tho not totally Pyratical, is Pennsic War in PA.....

Worth a look-see...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org