PotC Opening Raid - Long Island, NY

Bloodrose

Myself and my partner in things Piratical, Admiral Antillis Rhedd, are organizing a raid on the National Amusements Island 16 Cinema on the evening of July 7th. If anyone is interested in attending, please let me know no later than June 30th as we plan to buy the tickets in advance.

The following night, the Kingdom of DragonWynde will be presenting a Pirate Tavern, the Dead Parrot Inn, which is a period LARP atmosphere gathering.

Please comment if you are interested!

Captain Myfanwy T. "Bloodrose" Blodynrhos

The Midnight Rose

"Why is the rum always gone?" ::stagger:: "Oh. That's why."

Hmmmmm... a truely unsolicited gesture and then nary a word in response? Lads, me thinks it be the govenor of this 'ere shire, tryin ta catch us all unguarded. Instead of a movie we be watchin, it'll be the tops o our shoes dangling below, more's the like of it. What say ye, lads?

Bloody Bill: Aye that be the way of it!

Butch Cannon: Shoal us for sure they will !

B)

Pirate music at it's best, from 1650 onwards

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies, Captain. I had forgotten that I had dropped this communique in the pub!

Please, tell me more about yourself and yer mates. As far as I knew, myself and Admiral Rhedd were the only local pyrates.

The Midnight Rose

We, The Brigands, are a 3 piece musical group performing period music tunes and shanteys from the GAoP, along with some original music. We also perform cannon drills as a part of our show, firing off our collection of full and half scale naval cannons! Come by our website, http://thebrigands.com to get a look at us. We just did a pirate party down in Maryland lst nite and next weekend we are doing a show for the History Channel. I wish we could find more work locally to Long Island.

Do any of you NY pirates sing or play an instrument? we are always looking to add to our ships compliment!

Pirate music at it's best, from 1650 onwards

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands

Yes, Captain, I actually do both. I sing and I play recorder and any type of hand drum you can think of.

The Midnight Rose