Connecticut area pirates unite!!

Scupper

I be looking to meet some of me fellow pirates here about. I'll be making me way to New London CT to meet up with Coastie04. Anyone else interested in joining up with us over a tankard? If you be up to the traveling, Our brethern from Rhode Island, New York and Massachusetts are invited as well. let me know mates

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

• 2 weeks later...

Ain't any others out there??? I know there be a few tall ships. The hermaphrodite brig Black Pearl (name's from before the movie), the schooner Mystic Whaler, the schooner Sound Waters... Where be ye?

Coastie :ph34r:

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Ahoy all hands in the NY, NJ, CT, and RI area,

I found out about a pre-Christmas Pyrate Party on Long Island that's happening Sat., Dec. 13th. For info on location, etc. have a look at the host's website: www.jukejoint213.com. Ye Pyrate Brotherhood plans on attending, and though we don't really know this particular establishment, I traded a couple of e-mails with the owner, Cap'n Bob and it seems like it'll be a lot of fun. If you're interested, send him an e-mail yourself, he's a pretty funny guy and tries real hard to talk like a pyrate.

:lol::lol::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

Capt. Ian "Mad Dog" Davies,

Ye Pyrate Brotherhood

"The Code of Our Brotherhood is Better than all the Lies of Nations!"

Me thanks Capt'n Mad Dog. i may attend if i can find a hostel to rest me rum ridden head for the evening.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Sounds good. As soon as I get me finals schedule (and therefore leave date) I'll see if'n it be feasable fer me. I'd love t' attend.

Coastie :ph34r:

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

But why wait lads and Ladies. let's set a date and spot for a meeting. What say you?

Scupper

Long Island? Wrong area of the state, have relatives in upper New York. Oh well, perhaps another time.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

New London CT

New London? Been years since I be there. Have some friends work for E-Boat makin' them durned underwater craft. Stopped at a Pub there which the boys just called "The Place" (was probably The Meeting Place or sumthin', but we were well into our cups that night). A fine establishment, to be sure. We had us a rip-roarin' time, we did!

I wish I could join yas, matey, but it ain't likely I'll be doin' much travellin'. Best of luck to ya!

Now that gatherin' in Long (John Silver) Island be somethin' I'll look inta!

:lol:

Upstae or Long island. Same distance for me being in Central Connecticut. if you get this way, I be willing to stand ye for a tankard of ye choice lass

Scupper

thanks me heartie. I will let you know when I am up that way. Hoping to get that way sometime in January, unless, something unforseen happens. By the way, the Spring Fest sounds terrific and am seriously considering it. Have put it on me calendar. I'll buy ya tankard if yer able ta make it at that time.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Aye tis a pact then lass.

Scupper