POTC Movie Premier Raid

King's Pyrate

We are gathering a group in St. Augustine to raid the local Premier of the POTC Dead Man's Chest.....on July 7th….We will be dressing in our best garb then going to Hurricane Patty's Pirate Restaurant for victuals and drink then on to the Theater.

All pirates in the area are more than welcome to join us.....I will need to know who all are coming so I can meet with the managers of Hurricane Patty's and the theater to arrange reservations and assure all the pirates to are seated together.

Email me at joe@josephlosteen.com

After the arrangements are made I will let everyone know the times.

DRINK UP ME HEARTIES YO HO!!! :ph34r:

Joe O'Steen

pirateflag1.gif

Update:

Here is a poster which gives times and a chart to get to Hurricane Patties. So far we have about 28 folks committed to come. Re-enactors, pirate enthusiast and folks who just want to come have some pirate fun and see a great movie.

POTC2 Movie & Pirate Party Poster

come on out and play with us.

KP

Hurricane Patty's

• 2 weeks later...
Update:

Here is a poster which gives times and a chart to get to Hurricane Patties.  So far we have about 28 folks committed to come. Re-enactors, pirate enthusiast and folks who just want to come have some pirate fun and see a great movie.

POTC2 Movie &  Pirate Party Poster

come on out and play with us.

KP

Hurricane Patty's

We have 62 scallywags what has signed articles ta come play with us...there is still room if ye wants to come parley with us.

pirateflag1.gif