Port Royal, Jamica. JOINT THREAD

Capt. Sterling

Africa rolls his eyes. "You tell him, you goin' to be sorry, I think."

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

***Okay PR Players, let's start the new year with a head count and location ID. Things are a bit fuzzy, so we need to clarify where everyone is.

I'll start...

Ransom is at Trilby's, soon to be moved to Trade Winds by Lady Violet.

Ioan is holed up with a whore on the outskirts of town, being watched by the crew of the Rakehell.

Trilby is soon to be rid of his houseguest.

Lady Violet, currently at the Royal Grace, is going to depart to Trade Winds with her injured niece.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Sterling in prison

Greene at home waiting for Lilly to return from the prison

The Archangel and crew still out to sea as per orders

two sailors....hmmm I wonder

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Hmmmm....let me see.....

Sabastian is in private quarters at the Royal Grace

Jason is with Sabastian

Christophe has just is leaving same said quarters

Devon Burke is in Nelly Greene's garden

Sean Roberts is en route to the Book Store

Seth Childermass has just left the prison

Andre' is in the upper chambers of the Bookstore

Aurore and Dubois have returned to the Estate House

They rest are scattered here and there....

It is time to pause, even so early, for this account is not intended to be about my life...but is, as I have said, about my life's secrets. Secrecy is intrinsic to my work. ~ Christopher Priest

“Five and Twenty Ponies, Trotting thru’ the Dark.

Brandy for the Parson, 'Baccy for the Clerk. Laces for a Lady, Letters for a Spy.Watch the wall my darling; While the Gentlemen go by.”~Rudyard Kipling

ClaudeDuval.jpg

Due to poor health I will be stepping back from writing for a while. Business only for a bit here on the pub.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Get well, and come back to us soon.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Thank you, I shall try.

Crewe of the Archangel

Just to let all the PR players know, I will also be stepping back from the story. Chain Shot and I are heading out on a long vacation as of Feb 4th, and will not be back home until Feb 24th. I have a lot to take care if between now and then, so will only be popping into the Pub for "quickies." I probably won't be coming back to the story until the first of March — assuming that the story is still going.

Take care,

R

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some of you may know this already, but I just talked to CBIL the other day, and he wanted to know if the PR story was still going. I told him, "Limping along slowly, but still alive." He requested that we keep it going, and he will be back, with Le Corp in tow as soon as he can. He has been off-line due to a move, and a crashed computer. The move is pretty much done. Now he needs to address the computer situation.

Anyway, CBIL, Burke, and friends, will be back in the story eventually. <_<

R

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

**Sigh** and things were so peaceful and quiet.... <_<

snigger :lol:

Crewe of the Archangel

Awww, come on. You know you miss him. <_<

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Aye... him and a shower of splinters...

Crewe of the Archangel

At very long last, the computer has been resurected and on this day, the internet connection has been re-established...Now to do something with this hell hole dubbed a Study. (And we shall not discuss over 500 E-Mails in the AOL box.) **heavy sigh** So much to do....Never any rest for the wicked. **sly grin**

It is time to pause, even so early, for this account is not intended to be about my life...but is, as I have said, about my life's secrets. Secrecy is intrinsic to my work. ~ Christopher Priest

Brandy for the Parson, 'Baccy for the Clerk. Laces for a Lady, Letters for a Spy.Watch the wall my darling; While the Gentlemen go by.”~Rudyard Kipling

ClaudeDuval.jpg

Ah so the Teaser of Cats is still trying hard to win yer affections eh CBIL? Note the hard...snigger. Well I wish ye both all the luck in the world.... you're going to need it...Aye tis right, I don't believe in luck still you will certainly need something ... Mercury perhaps... Oh and don't forget, best tell that to Burke as well....

Off to marry Nelly Greene and live happily ever after....

:lol::lol:;)

Crewe of the Archangel

WHOAH, Frere!!!!! **bemused** MERCURY!?!?! **backpeddles** The horror of such said notion....Why....why....That would refer to remedy and malady...**swallows hard** The only portion of "French Pox" that I can relate to is "French". I have no desire to learn of the second!!! **makes sign of warding off** And to think that you would make said accuisation regarding my good character with my dear Molly so newly laid to rest in earthen bower.....*mumbles with greatened agitation, pausing mid-thought**

Devon is in need of....?!?!? I told him time and time again to watch what he did with....John Thomas?...er...non....

c'est Anglais......Irelandaise.....MICKEY!!!! **triumphant followed by heavy sigh**

Getting married.....**scratches head** Already married.....Comment?! Je nais comprends!!! NELLY GREENE?! **eyes narrow**OH NO YOU DON"T!!!!!! And if that is your intention....YOU TELL AURORE!!!!! I want to be far away and safe when the world explodes. Good luck with that! Tell me how that works out for you!!!!.......I need a drink.

ClaudeDuval.jpg

Tis a deal then... I shall tell Aurore and you can tell Burke.

I shall send a yearly allowance to pay for the child, Aurore can marry Christophe and finally be happy, since she spends more time with him anyway, I'll run off to Virginia with Nelly and finally be happy and Lilly, um... Lilly can have Burke.... they were made for each other.

Crewe of the Archangel

Well, there ye go then....Boxin' the fox in yer own cassie, then decides he wants to be taken a dander with some sasanach hoor when the snapper is on the way. Better take a dekko an' stay dog wide o' aul Ollie's son, 'Bastian. Seems be all they ever do is be takin' what they want then when it all goes to flitters they go an do a legger. A right puck, that. Chick nor child would be buying what the Cap'n there be selling.... ;)B)

celticcross.jpg

What more diversion can a man desire than to sit him down near a warm turf fire; Upon his knee a pretty wench and on the table a jug of punch... Irish Traditional Song

"And when I vest my flashing sword And my hand takes hold in judgement I will take vengeance upon mine enemies And I will repay those who hase me O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand And count me among Thy saints ." Boondock Saints

Off to marry Nelly Greene and live happily ever after....

B););)

Can ye please tell me WHAT is going on here?! I be not property nor chattel to be given away upon a whim?!

Ney! I shall not marry Burke or any other man unless I fancy it so.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

**Points at Sterling** Yer fella's fault. An' who said I was gettin' married?! Too young fer that snare.

celticcross.jpg

What more diversion can a man desire than to sit him down near a warm turf fire; Upon his knee a pretty wench and on the table a jug of punch... Irish Traditional Song

"And when I vest my flashing sword And my hand takes hold in judgement I will take vengeance upon mine enemies And I will repay those who hase me O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand And count me among Thy saints ." Boondock Saints