Stalker

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it wrong if I say I'm too manly to have ever even TRIED wearing tights?

Maybe this tag team things isn't one o' my grandest schemes... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

No, lad, ye have it arse-backwards...

Only REAL men could DARE ta wear tights!

Those men who are..um...lacking...you know, like historical character development guys :lol: - they could never fill the tights out, in the stern OR the bow.

Besides, you could wear the Officially-Licensed Mad Matt the Mauler outfit - the black polyester pants and vest set off that red rayon shirt SO well, no one in the audience will ever know you're not a real pirate!

*just dripping a little sarcasm, folks - don't mind me*

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Well, if THAT'S the case, then.....bring 'em on!

***Tosses Phil a towel to wipe up his sarcasm, dripping all over the floor...***

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Here is one of his E-Mails..But it's to some site he keeps trying to get me to join.

faisal Almuqnali <FaisalAlmuqnali@invitation.sms.ac>

lord_maxes@hotmail.com

The last says it's a dummy e-mail...and I cannot find the rest.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

If it helps MSN does have an "invicible" mode. They call it appear offline. It's under status you can set it up to log you in that way on the sign in page or once you are logged in. It's the last option on the status menu. I keep mine this way so if I'm playing a game or something won't have my friends trying to talk to me.

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

save everything from him to history you can turn it over to the police and have a restraining order placed on him they can trace his ip address and back ping him to find his exact locale and if he continues have him arrested for terroristic threats ...it is the same thing the celebs do with internet stalkers

Not to differ with my distinguished collegue Gunner...Hell, OK, yeah, I guess I will differ on something...I'm going into Dutch Uncle mode now, or Sifu Mode, or whatever you want to call it, Siren...this is from experience, so know it's coming from a sense of concern, not just orneriness.

Give a LOT of thought to implementing restraining orders, or PFA's ("Protection from Abuse"). These legal measures are just that - legal. They have NO tactical, and very little strategic, uses.

Look at it this way. It's a piece of court-generated paper. A piece of paper that is rarely worth the time involved in filing it. It often as not does nothing but anger and frustrate your stalker. Now, if that's part of your strategic plan, fine. If not, I'd advise caution.

Police usually respond very slowly to PFA violation problems, or, to be fair, they put that sort of call in que with every other call. No special consideration. You'll see them just as quickly (or slowly) as if you'd just called 9-1-1. The paper itself isn't thick enough to protect you, nor does your stalker probably worry much about it, since PFA violations bring laughable penalties.

In order to shock you into at least considering the alternatives, there have been so many documented cases of a PFA subject becoming angered when they found out about the filing of the PFA; they went to their subject and expressed that anger, often physically. So the first drawback - it can goad and instigate...

It protects you the same way an offical police report does - legally only. It won't stand next to you at night, defend you, or make sure the doors are locked. It's value lies solely in after-the-fact affairs - usually too little, too late. Again, a recorded case of PFA uselessness - a woman was found with the PFA order stuck to her chest with a Bowie knife. Not to gross you out - but maybe just shock you into having your eyes fully open if you decide to go this route.

Even police, if cornered, will admit that it's useless except to the lawyers. I know - I've cornered them as part of my research. This is the same type of advice I give my self-defense seminar students, and it's been borne out by former and subsequent court cases.

Yes, there's always a slim chance your stalker will be influenced to stay away because of this order...but there's a better chance, according to statistics, that he won't.

Just something to think about...Callenish, bro - sorry to disagree...

~ Vegetius

Now, I will be the intermediate and agree with both Hugh AND Phil.

If things continue to progress, you would like to have documentation of the goings-on. A police report and restraining order (RO) will do both. You normally need a police report to GET a restraining order.

The mere fact that you get a restraining order no more protects you than the written law itself. I was a city cop for 4 years. I've had plenty of dealings with both ends of RO's.

If it comes down to him REALLY "stalking" you, previous reports and RO's have a definite pull when you have to explain to the police why you had to resort to a drastic action, i.e. pepper spray, physical strikes, tazers, or God forbid, lethal force. I believe most states have a definition in regards to differentiating "stalking" from "harassment" where stalking involves a common person feeling an element of physical fear in regards to the stalker. Documentation, again, is paramount when considering possible legal ramifications of future actions.

I personally never had to be cornered in order to tell someone that an RO was worthless. I told them it only works AFTER the fact, in regards to prosecution. I DID however, tell people I served with the RO, that I had recommended to the VICTIM to educate themselves and consider the safe purchase and training of a firearm. I'm a BIG second amendment guy. I, however believe that part of the responsibility of owning weapons is obtaining proper training in the handling, use, and legal ramifications of the display or use of said weapons.

Let me know if you need more info, hun. We're all here for ya.

Thanks and you have given me great information to go by. Callenish thanks for your offer and your info and I will start keeping his info and stuff and compile it. But I won't go to a potective order just yet cause it's more annoying at this point than terrifying.

I will admit I take turns between being freaked and then just being pissed at his antics. I just wonder how many other young ladies he is doing this too.

Hitman- Thanks and I will look into doing that right now..I had no idea msn offered such a thing. That will be wonderful to use.

PHil and Matt- Thanks for your words as well, I have no need to poke the Tiger as of yet and I do not think he is stupid enough to physically track me down. And he is not regular with his attempts, He can send me two im's a day and maybe twelve e-mails and then i do not hear from him for weeks, then he starts up again. Right now im just venting and gathering ideas and information which you guys have really helped with. However if he steps it up Then I will do some of those other things as well.

Sincerely Siren

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Awww, shucks... B)

YAY!!!! B)

We've got a MISSION!!!! B)

Now, let's see...blades, bullets, bombs, battle axes... B)

(A gaily-painted van screeches up to Siren's house, and to the accompaniment of the theme song from "The A-Team", several well-armed pyrates spill out the doors...)

...starring...

Mad Matt....as "Face" Peck

Callenish Gunner....as "Howlin' Mad" Murdock

Hitman....as "Hannibal" Smith

....and Pyrate Phil...as "B.A." Baracus

B)

~ Vegetius

Excuse me? Mr. Director, sir? I believe I've been improperly cast as "Face". We need a MUCH prettier man than me for that role!

:wacko: