Real treasure hunt

I have a feeling some poor unsuspecting folk are going to wind up with their property all dug full of holes by over-enthusiastic treasure hunters with questionable map skills!

NOAH: Wow... the whole world flooded in just less than a month, and us the only survivors! Hey... is that another... do you see another boat out there? Wait a minute... is that a... that's... are you seeing a skull and crossbones on that flag?

Ministry of Petty Offenses

I've misplaced me own keys somewhere in me house. Anyone who finds them, I'll give ye a fiver.

Maybe ya should get the kind of keys that have a little beeper built in, sos ya could find um?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

(sigh) 'Tis a grand vehicle.......all black and, shiny....with black leather interior.....and, the PotC skull design on the hood...........

There's a short movie clip at the volvo site about it. The clues continue on until July.......

:lol: I have ne'er wanted anything so much in me life...........

She's a beauty!

Completely unrelated: (NY) Walmart has an army green PotC skull shirt with the logo of the Pearl in the lower right side. Small print says 'Pirate for Life". Very different than the 'usual'. $7.98......now, THAT I own.....

:lol: