Pirate Festival

Guest PistolProof

Guest PistolProof

New Jersey Pirate Festival

We went on the 4th. This is a smaller festival compared to the larger faires that I'm used to attending and is priced accordingly. The action is geared more towards kids, but there are a few PG-13 activities. As the festival is situated at a Boy Scout camp, the site is dry (read BYOA and keep it on the DL). I had fun, but then again, I can have fun anywhere as long as I'm with the right people :)

The next two weekends are a bust due to familial obligations, but I'll probably make it out to the last weekend, on either the 24th or the 25th. Anyone interested?

I plan to be there in my best Pyratical rig to take many, many photos, try to get some participant interviews and to talk to some playtrons as well.

Look for the large "The Pyrates Way" flag that I'll be attended with and say hi. If you have an interesting antecdote or would like to pose for an exciting pirate photo, please look for me.

What was going to be a mention in the "faires and festivals" section of the magazine will now be a very large article and full photo spread.

I'll have both subscription forms and ad rates with me so feel free pillage them from me.

See you Sunday June 11, says I.

• 2 weeks later...