Pirate Underground Comix

Anybody here remember the underground comix artist S. Clay Wilson? He was best known for the Checkered Demon, but he also drew a lot of comix with pirate themes. Recall, this was the late 60's in the golden age of unbelievably depraved and perverted comix. I recall especially his series about "Captain Pissgums and his Pervert Pirates," set aboard the good ship "Foaming Crank." This should give you an idea of the general tenor of the comix. Come to think of it, they may have been more historically accurate than most depictions of the Brotherhood. They just don't make 'em like that anymore.

:) Twas Captain Pissgums and his Pervert Pirates that set me on my way.. alla the time battlin' Bernice and the Bulldykes(my name's Bernice, but my friends call me 'Bernie")...and 'bite my crank, mate'......Wilson and I share the same orthopedic surgeon...a private cartoon in the office of the Checkered Road Deamon prematurely removing the pins in his fingers, cussin' the Doc', kinda like meself....If'n ye have a spare copy, I'd be 'avin' it..... :ph34r: