Do you have ESP?

Ok I got this in my mail so thought I would try it... *grins*

ESP test

I got this:

This means you have an uncanny ability to look into the future and know ahead of time what is going to happen. You might, for instance, simply know that you're going to get that job before the interview even happens with a certainty that exceeds what you would expect to have simply knowing the facts of the situation. You might have a sense of dread before going out for the evening only to later have a flat tire on your way home. These little hunches are easy to ignore but for you especially, quite often lead to a true prediction of what is going to happen. These predictions can be used to generate positive outcomes, and the more you know about how to use your talent, the more you will be able to distinguish between fantasy of the future and an actual reality you are seeing happen, before it has actually happened.

While your strongest psychic talent is Precognition, Tickle also analyzed your psychic strengths in:

Retrocognition: The ability to know what happened in the past.

Clairvoyance: The ability to "see" the unknown.

Remote viewing: The ability to see physical objects at a distance.

Telepathy: The ability to tune into others' thoughts.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Philip, when it comes to psychic abilities, you have an unusually strong talent in the area of Precognition

This means you have an uncanny ability to look into the future and know ahead of time what is going to happen. You might, for instance, simply know that you're going to get that job before the interview even happens with a certainty that exceeds what you would expect to have simply knowing the facts of the situation. You might have a sense of dread before going out for the evening only to later have a flat tire on your way home. These little hunches are easy to ignore but for you especially, quite often lead to a true prediction of what is going to happen. These predictions can be used to generate positive outcomes, and the more you know about how to use your talent, the more you will be able to distinguish between fantasy of the future and an actual reality you are seeing happen, before it has actually happened.

While your strongest psychic talent is Precognition, Tickle also analyzed your psychic strengths in:

* Retrocognition: The ability to know what happened in the past.

* Clairvoyance: The ability to "see" the unknown.

* Remote viewing: The ability to see physical objects at a distance.

* Telepathy: The ability to tune into others' thoughts.

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

No.

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I knew you were going to say that..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

*Phil walks on ala ROD STERLING, cigarette between his fingers...*

"There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition....

Submitted for your approval...a little town called Pyracy Pub...a little town with little minds...little did they realize that soon, those minds would all be open books, to be read exclusively...

...in the Twilight Zone."

~ Vegetius

I am already precogniscent of all the posts that others will post within this thread... Oh, you guys are going to be hilarious! I can hardly wait to re-read the stuff I already know about.

However, I will endeavor to proofread my own posts so I don't make those terribly obvious spelling mistakes I am going to make.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

In my mind, what we think of as ESP is basically a function of intuition. (I'm not referring to the media-hyped ESP where people accurately predict every detail of the future - that's mostly fictional as far as I can tell.)

I think everyone has intuitive skills, but like any skill it works best when developed through practice. I am currently reading a book on intuition that has so far given me several very good exercises. It's called You Already Know What to Do : 10 Invitations to the Intuitive Life by Sharon Franquemont. Another plus is that it avoids a lot of those breathless, scatterbrained, new age overtones that many books on the subject seem to have.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Thanks for the insight Mission...I think Im going to have to find that book. *Huggles Christine just cause she can* Aye this thread will be most entertaining...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

you have an unusually strong psychic talent in the area of Precognition

This means you have an uncanny ability to look into the future and anticipate what is going to happen. By knowing something's going to occur, you can even change the outcome of events for the better.

like i didn't already know that. the one problem i have is that i know when people close to me die, at about the moment, without being told and it's not fun.

~snow

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

the one problem i have is that i know when people close to me die, at about the moment, without being told and it's not fun.

Is it the surprised look on their faces that gives it away, the thunk of their bag of loot as it slips from their grasp to the deck, or the sudden sag of their full weight onto your cutlass?

i think it's the cutlass

IWG #3057 - Local 9

Another plus is that it avoids a lot of those breathless, scatterbrained, new age overtones that many books on the subject seem to have.

*breathlessly*

You know, like, it isn't good to dis the Universal, ya know, cause, like, WOW, the planets are aligned right now, totally, ya know? And when they, like, ARE, whoa, dude - ESP-CITY!

...totally...

~ Vegetius

Phil you are a blast..Truly! I bet your a riot to be around... :lol

believe me, having had the pleasure of acting alongside our favorite pyrate poet, a riot is putting it mildly! and he's only a danger to jimself to boot. :lol:

IWG #3057 - Local 9

Another plus is that it avoids a lot of those breathless, scatterbrained, new age overtones that many books on the subject seem to have.

*breathlessly*

You know, like, it isn't good to dis the Universal, ya know, cause, like, WOW, the planets are aligned right now, totally, ya know? And when they, like, ARE, whoa, dude - ESP-CITY!

...totally...

No, too granola.

I read a book by Carol Adrienne that was supposed to have a lot of information about intuition. I finished it because I found a few interesting ideas, but it was not at all lucid and contained too much new age stuff, so I vowed never to read another book by her. I also picked up a tape series by Caroline Myss on the subject. I thought it was flaky with no real supporting information I could use. (I did sell it on eBay for about what I paid for it, though. So there's that.)

I was hesitant to pick up the book I mentioned until I read a few pages. So far it's pretty good.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

No, too granola.

Oh...sorry.

*Professorially*

Since all is God, or One, or Tao, then only one reality truly exists, and all religions are simply different paths to that ultimate reality.

The universal religion can be visualized as a mountain, with many sadhanas (spiritual paths) to the summit. Some are hard; others easy. There is no one correct path, yet all paths eventually reach the top.

During our journey upward and onward, we anticipate that a new universal religion which contains elements of all current faiths will evolve and become generally accepted worldwide.

A profoundly intense mystical experience will lead to the acceptance and use of New Age beliefs and practices. Guided imagery, hypnosis, meditation, and (sometimes) the use of hallucinogenic drugs are useful to bring about and enhance this transformation. Going beyond these rudimentary techniques, however, many New Age believers will find enlightenment through the efforts of a Dr. Philip Bonifonte, a world-reknowned poet whose touching and emotive verse has altered millions of lives for the better.

We hope to develop new potentials within ourselves: the ability to heal ourselves and others, psychic powers, a new understanding of the workings of the universe, etc. Later, when sufficient numbers of people have achieved these powers, a major spiritual, physical, psychological and cultural planet-wide transformation is expected, wherein all will be truly become One, and I'll finally be able to get a good corned-beef sandwich in Pennsylvania.

~ Vegetius

A profoundly intense mystical experience will lead to the acceptance and use of New Age beliefs and practices.

No, a DESIRE for a profoundly intense mystical experience leads to the accenptance...

People who truely have life changing experiences don't need to coat them in metaphysical shit for palatablilty.

Desire has nothing to do with the mystical experience itself - that experience is well outside the human weakness of desire.

According to New Age beliefs as I understand them, that experience will come despite Hell, high water, or human foibles.

~ Vegetius

Desire has nothing to do with the mystical experience itself - that experience is well outside the human weakness of desire.

Is it okay to desire the mystical experience itself?

According to New Age beliefs as I understand them, that experience will come despite Hell, high water, or human foibles

I had a box containing eighteen perfectly good foibles, but the recent high water flooded the basement and ruined them all to Hell. Anyway, that's my experience.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg