Caribbean Town Amusement Park

Below is listed the info from the homepage of www.caribbeantown.com

Sounds like a great idea, and apparently its in the developmental stages....but there's no mention I can find of where its supposed to be!

Maybe it can only be found by those who already know where it is...... B)

Experience the Caribbean like never before, all in one visit, all in one place at the one and only Caribbean Town. This Caribbean theme park and highly informative Caribbean cultural center contains tourist attractions dedicated to enriching visitors with fun.

Island Groups listed In Alphabetical Order

Aruba Barbados

Cayman Islands Cuba

French Antilles Hispaniola

Jamaica Leeward Islands

Netherlands Antilles Puerto Rico

Trinidad and Tabago Virgin Islands

Windward Islands

Tourists desiring tropical pleasures and travelers seeking knowledge come here alike to enjoy and to learn about the genuine Caribbean. Native docents will tell you about Barbados and its people, Aruba and its customs, or Hispaniola and its history in addition to intriguing pirates' tales. Taste the food that is unique to the French Antilles and don't forget to savor those tropical drinks for which we are famous, like the Bacardi Rum and a piña colada. Listen to the enchanting African sounds and dance to Latin rhythms. Join us at Caribbean Carnival Extravaganza with its rich pageant of multinational dancers who move to all the Caribbean beats such as Jamaican reggae, Dominican rumba, Puerto Rican salsa, and Cuban meringue. See the Caribbean islands in a world wind tour in our Imax theater. And what would an island visit be without the aquatic experience, so meet us at the aquarium and feed the fish or explore the coral reefs.

Remember Disneyland with its famous amusement ride, the Pirates of the Caribbean. We taken the dream of Walt Disney and his Disney World tropical by creating a Caribbean theme park and supercharged it with a Caribbean cultural center. Caribbean Town is an expanded and comprehensive Epcot Center based on the Caribbean region and filled with tropical tourist attractions and are very own Caribbean island villages, our hallmark attraction. As travelers may imagine, we have the amusement rides, the water park slides, the carnival rides and the mardigras parade. In addition, we have elaborate exhibits on colonial slavery and the sugar trade. The art from Hispaniola, the Reggae music of Jamaica, the birds from Trinidad, and the hidden money located in the off shore accounts of the Cayman islands are some of the highly researched topics imparted to the guests of Caribbean Town by our indigenous docents.

Come for a relaxing vacation in our gorgeous tropical setting and leave more informed about all that the Caribbean has to offer. You may take a holiday at Epcot Center with its World Showcase in Florida, enjoy the Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii, or visit the past in Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia. We invite you now to experience the magic and mystique of the Caribbean. The delightful park attractions and island villages bring you first hand experience of the native and genuine Caribbean. There are twelve unique island villages, a live carnival show that rivals the best Las Vegas shows, an aquarium, water park, exhibit halls, Imax theater, restaurants, shops, ocean activities, carnival rides, and a mardigras parade all for you enjoyment.

We can hardly wait for your next visit and look forward to many happy returns. "Come! Come! All are invited," by the staff of the fabulous Caribbean Town.

Monterey Jack

"yes I am a pirate 200 years too late,

the cannons don't thunder, there's nothin to plunder,

I'm an over-40 victim of fate,

arrivin too late.........."

Yep! I is everywhere, just never under the same name. :)

Bummer if it never came to pass; I'd go in a heartbeat!

:lol:

Monterey Jack

"yes I am a pirate 200 years too late,

the cannons don't thunder, there's nothin to plunder,

I'm an over-40 victim of fate,

arrivin too late.........."