2007 Port Royal Pyrate Festival

hurricane

It's Official!

We will be hosting the first annual Port Royal Pyrate Festival in Jamaica, May 24 - 27, 2007.

We are in the process of assembling the packages for the event, which will be headquartered at Morgan's Harbour Marina and Resort.

The initial schedule includes a thieve's market, historical tours, including a ghost tour at night, sailings aboard the Schooner WOLF, evening dinners, recreations of the tryal of Ann Bonny and Mary Read, visits to the Money Museum (which has treasure from the sunken town), Fort Charles Port Royal Museum, the National Archives in Spanish Town (where the original documents are housed and you can actually hold them and read through them), a trip out to Lime Cay (we pass by Rackam's Cay on the way there where Calico Jack was hung), and much, much more!

We will be setting up a site soon. Don't miss your chance to walk in the footsteps of real history. Our crewe just returned from there and it's hard to put into words being under full sail in the same waters as Morgan, Blackbeard, Calico Jack and the rest of our ancestors.

Email me with questions at hurricane@piratesofthecoast.com...

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com