Mid-West Pyracy Pub Swabbieship

Blackfoot

Greetings from yer humble Captain Blackfoot. Me Seafarin' hearty Laddie Captain Bo an' myself be havin' spoken lightly upon th' notion o' a Mid-West Pyracy Pub Get together. I be callin' upon all Seafarin' heartys, Wenches, an' Mermaids t' report fer some good swabbieship in Lawrence, Kansas at a wee pub known as th' "Sandbar." I specifically call upon Captain Bo, Lady Barbossa, Merrydeath, Blue Mermaid, Sir Eric, Captain Emerald, an' any other pyrate t' venture beyond the'r borders fer some swabbieship an' a chance t' meet other pyracy pub members face t' face wi' a toast o' some good grog or two..or three...an' so on. I be plannin' 't sometime at th' end o' August or beginnin' o' September. Any other ideas, suggestions, feedaft, an' so fore, post away me hearty.

pirates.jpg

signature4.jpg]

Ahoy Blackfoot,

I hear you've called me out! :lol:

I know, it's all in fun... But I be a Cass County native, and if you know your Civil War history, remember what happens when us Raiders go to Lawrence, Ks.? :)

Of course I'll be willing to go, but just be warned there is still bad blood between the Missouri border men and them damned red-leg jayhawkers! Especially from Lawrence.

I could revive my old Raider personna I suppose, and ride in on my Shadow, guns blazin for a little re-enactment.. :lol:

Anyhow, I'm up for a bit of fun... Where's the rest?

I've heard the call as well... count me in mates! Would love to get together and meet over a pint or two! And since Lawrence be only an hour's sail from me door, that makes it even easier! However... be warned that our crew be engaged in various actions every weekend in September... August be a better month fer me in that regard. :lol:

NOAH: Wow... the whole world flooded in just less than a month, and us the only survivors! Hey... is that another... do you see another boat out there? Wait a minute... is that a... that's... are you seeing a skull and crossbones on that flag?

Ministry of Petty Offenses

may I suggest that you time this for when the KSRF is going on? That way we can meet and greet, and also see the Jolly Rogers etc.

Not sure I can make it, since I am on a tight leash at work, but I might do it for BOTH..

just my 2 pence

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Cannot agree to anything at this point, but I once drove straight through from here to Lawrence, KS, so I know it's doable.

Keep me on your virtual list. We shall see... but it would be a long haul.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

I believe I heard the name Blue Mermaid pass your lips. I would love to meet all my fellow landlocked pub members.

I agree with MerryD. The KSRF is from 9/2 - 10/15. KSRF info. That will give those who who are chained to their desks at work about 3 months to make vacation arrangements. Who knows, we may be able to drag some people in from a little further away with this much notice.

Also, Lawrence is only a 30 min drive from the Ren Faire. The Sandbar, hmmm the place where the mermaids dance on the bar. Sounds like a perfect post-faire party to me. :lol:

bunnyssignature3.jpg

Yes, yes. The KFC thing sounds perfect! September / October would be good for me. Captain Bo, no problem there. See, I admit being a Yankee. However, I got pissed at the system and claimed my independence. So, whether your flying the flag of the north or south, I am always flying the flag of independence which so happens to be black!Frère Pour Frère Toujours! (Brother to Brother Always!)

Merrydeath, a tight leash eh? Who shall keep Merrydeath on a tight leash? Shall I come about and make threats or shall I just come to a full fledged attack to your leash keeper?

I was trying to find a centrally located pub (Sandbar). So with KFC (I know it's really KSRF) this might be perfect! This will be great Captain Straw if you can make it! Sir Eric, will you be willing to drive a little further? I looking forward to corrupting...I mean meeting you all. Blue Mermaid, need I say more darling?

signature4.jpg]

Oh, we will DEFINATELY be attending the Kansas ...er...Sity? Renaissance Festival, (I always thought it was KCRF) and so the extra little drive is of no consequence. An after-faire pirate get together sounds like a LOT of fun.

However... as I mentioned, all weekends in September are a no go for us... we're booked solid. Our first available weekend would be the 6-7-8 of October.

NOAH: Wow... the whole world flooded in just less than a month, and us the only survivors! Hey... is that another... do you see another boat out there? Wait a minute... is that a... that's... are you seeing a skull and crossbones on that flag?

Ministry of Petty Offenses

Indeed, I heard m' name bein' holler'd ... I say, that meeting up during the run of KCRF (Kansas City Renaissance Festival) does sound do-able as m'self and m' crew be performing the entire run of KCRF.

Keep m' posted ... I'm out the door for a faire performance this weekend up at Council Bluffs, Iowa.

Wind in yer sails

Cap'n Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

Damn ye, Blackfoot. :) Now.. how's a Lady suppose t' say no to an invitation?

I'll attempt t' make plans but again, can not make guarantees. I'm wanting t' save m' doubloons for Pirates in Paradise! :)

But... a chance t' meet the lot of ya... if I can't make it for Council Bluffs Faire... then, by all means... I'll be interested.

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!