POTC2

Does it count if I've already seen it??   B)

Twice??   B)

(DUCKING!)     B)

TWICE?! No fair.... *croaks from an apoplectic heart attack*

Awww.. it just pays to work with the real Pirates.

I mean... Disney. B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I saw DMC at the cast & crew showing Monday night. This is really great, mates!!!

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

I saw DMC at the cast & crew showing Monday night. This is really great, mates!!!

Nothing like watching and admir'n yer own work, aye Mr. Bones??? :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

'Tis quite true, Miss Bess

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

Lucky both of ya. But congrats on a job well done... even though I haven't seen it yet. I'm sure you all earned it. :)

Lots planned here. Plan to see the Midnight Showing, then back up early in the morning to see it again .. sort of to help out with a local radio station (I hope) and then the majority of Friday it's at the theater (especially the evening) for the opening day of PotC 2.

The theater has no clue honestly how many will show... but, I wouldn't be surprised if they sell out. PotC 1 did super well here. Was in the theaters for 6 months!

Eager to see this film.

~Lady B

<_<

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I'm going Sunday afternoon. I'll be camping all day Friday and Saturday, so when I come back on Sunday I'll just so happen to find a movie theater in the afternoon. After a few days of camping, I should be smelling like a pirate too.

"I like nachos. Mermaid nachos."

The Seabeaver - Official Website

Facebook

MySpace

Twitter

banner2.gif

Just got back from the movie and I LOVED IT!!!!

It was pretty cool the theater where I saw it was having problems and was 30 mins late showing so they refunded the tickets :)