I have returned!

And as long as there's no more stupid virus I will stick around! I had to end up reformatting the computer. No matter how many virus scans I ran it could not clean out the virus. It was embedded deep within the computer. I swear, if whoever did this was sitting in front of me I'd knock the crap outta them! You don't mess with pirates, you cowards! How pathetic, attack people while still remain hiding. Come out in to the open and let's fight then, we'll all kick yer bloody arse! <_<

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

wot she said...

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

And as long as there's no more stupid virus I will stick around! 

RUMPLE!!!

*Mungo comes flying across the Pub and leaps at Rumpleteaser, they roll, chase each other, etc., etc.*

mungoandrumple-small.jpg

Purrrr...nice ta have ya back... :lol:

Now...let's go kick some serious feline ass....

<_<

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Thank ye Jack and Phil! Siren just sent me an email and she also was hit by the virus. Pretty bad that she has to reformat her computer as well. Hopefully she'll get back on soon, we miss her.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

My computer still had some fallout even after a scan and clean, so I had to reformat as well. I do those periodically anyway. It also inspired me to buy a second hard drive for my laptop. If anything like this happens, I can just take out the infected drive, slap in the other one, copy my data from my backup and I'm ready to go. I can clean the infected drive at my leisure.

And I completely agree with Christine about those cowards. In an ideal world, the law would make an example of any that were caught (i.e. punish them SEVERELY) so that any lurking about might have second thoughts.

RHJMap.jpg