PotC2 Megabloks sighted!

John_Young

Th' first gold doubloon be mine fer spottin' the prize!

I was at me local TRU (TRUe Pirates they are with jackin' up the prices) and found 2 of the PotC2 Megablok sets.

According to the packaging and instruction insert, this line has:

2 Jack Compass (like the MB Pyrates treasure pouch, in theory). One has Davey Jones, and the other has Jack and both come with little pieces to assemble. I got the Davey compass (twas the only one they had) and he comes with a miniature ship to ride in.

2 Skull Islands. Now with Jack "braid" . One has Jack and a Liz (I'm guessing, it was a female fig and she makes the most sense), the other has Jack and the Hammerhead guy (I got this one since twas the only one they had).

The Black Pearl! Oh how I wish they had that in stock. It's the size of the Sea Marauder's Stormstalker, only it is failyful to the BP, they didn't just rerelease the first ship with a different figurehead. Looks to come with Jack, Will, and Bootstrap. (Those pics are tiny).

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

I went to a TRU just south of me today and found all the sets save the Black Pearl.

The female fig in the one skull is Tia who looks like a voodoo priestess.

They had a set called Port Royale not on any of the package pics (TRU Exclusive?) Which has Jack, Liz, and A British Soldier. Looks to be fun hunting them all down.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF