^, <, V

Pew

^ proper pottle baskets :lol: I can find ok ones, but nothing perfect. i want them perfect blast!

< wow, it's neat that other people have secret bits with them too.

V good at keeping a secret or tend to blab.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Very well known for keeping secrets

< Know any basketweavers?

V keep your promises often?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

^ Children... they're interestin'. Wait, no... they're the major collectors o' stuff.

< I don't normally collect things; these pirate events may change me collectin' habits.

V Period campin' looks intriguing, do ye hide ice chests, or go wit' out?

/\ hidin' an disguisin' be the "C" in SCA. Been known ta hack up big roasts ta make steaks that don't look store bought.

< Big time packrat an hoarder 'o odd materials fer crafty work.

\/ Does ye ever go dumpster divin' fer supplies?

PIRATES!  Because ye can't do epic shyte wi' normal people.

\/ Just a few 'o the many- A two cylinder engine from an old washin' machine, five sheets 'o eyuclyptus burl veener and about two tons O' exotic cactus specimins wi' a little bit 'o frost damage.

< Crikey, plumb tuckered out today.

\/ Speakin' 'o gold mines , any connections between pirates an pannin'?

^ Not sure on that one...I'll have t' pass..

< Just got home after a wonderful day and night out..

Mangum Rattlesnake Derby, followed by Luigi's Restaurant(Only truly authentic Italian food in town,) and picked up a few movies at Blockbuster

About bloody time I had some fun!:)

V Passin' the prior question on...

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

^ My drawing table. It's assembled from dumpster finds, and is the best one I've ever had. I like it very much.

> I have over a hundred pages of artwork to scan in today, and I slept on my neck wrong and can barely hold up my head! To add insult to injury, I was in the middle of a dream in which I had almost persuaded a naked Carmen Electra to have sex with me, and my cat woke me up by jumping on my (injured) neck. So here I am, kids!

Gold Rush pirates? Here: http://www.library.ca.gov/goldrush/images/sec04.html

V Do you fly a flag, and if so, is it your national flag, or something else?

Pauly caught a bullet

But it only hit his leg

Well it should have been a better shot

And got him in the head

They were all in love with dyin'

They were drinking from a fountain

That was pouring like an avalanche

Coming down the mountain

Butthole Surfers,

PEPPER

^ I'm installing a flag pole behind the second story roof which will carry a pirate flag aloft. Most likely I will fly my moon and stars.

< I am in the middle of a fine flu bug. It makes for very long days and nights.

V I'll pass the question on.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

/\ Too close ta the top 'o a ridge line fer a flagpole. Lightnin' strikes a plenty around here :unsure:

<Finishin' up me baldric an haversack fer the "Over the edge " party in Phx next fortnight. Not documentable but very practical an inexpensive.

\/ What be goin' on at a typical public pyrate party?

^ The great crew! There are some that have been playing with us for years...and the wonderful newcomers which have graced our shores. Everyone brings a little something special to the crew.

< Can't wait until we get together again soon!

V Stage fright or calm when in the part?

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

^ Depends on how much wine I've had! :lol:

< Gearing up, literally, for PW. I'm calling it Ransom's Big Adventure, as I've never traveled by myself (by plane) and will be, until I hook up with CBIL in Dallas. I've never been further east than Arizona, and never been to an official event, so it really is a big adventure. Can't wait!

V Like to air travel, or do you have to be dragged on a plane?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

^ Kind of in the middle. Oftentimes it can be such a chore, but sometimes I meet some really interesting folks. One one flight, I ended up with free rum and cokes and in the middle of a festive, impromptu party, just for doing something courteous for someone. I've met and chatted with folks from all over the world and in one case, discovered that I was sitting next to a man I had done business with for years but had never met. Ya just never know...

< I feel so run-down today. I just want to go home and sleep, but I have too much to do.

V Cruise ship? Yay or nay?

RHJMap.jpg

^ Aye, but I've never done one. I've been on (or in) ferries, cats, sloops, motor boats, sail boats, canoes and row boats; alas, no cruise ships yet.

< I suppose, I'm over due fer a cruise.

V Pass the question along.

^ Nah, right now I really want a banks dory. although the batoes from the mid 18th C are nice too.

< batoes, that's a french word but the english version for those of us who don't spell using all those extra letters.

V learn the original word or the version that's easier to spell?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

/\Havin' a wee bit 'o green in me blood I'll be goin' wi' the version whats easiest ta pronounce. Chewin' yer tongue off tryin' ta speak words wot ain't gots any vowels be mind bogglin' :lol:

> Cruise ship? Naw , too much like a floatin' prison.

\/ Ever try learnin' yer ancestral language(s)? Suceed?