^, <, V

Pew

^ Paint yes, sketch yep, sculpt? Ig you count snow and sand...yes

< Surfer Joe.....hmmmm

V The thing you have painted, sketched, sculpted, sewn or carved that you are most proud of?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I designed a logo for Neil Young's personal trainer. Neil Young liked it so much, I ended up doing a series of t-shirts, all hand-painted, with this logo and then a different personal logo for Neil, his wife, band members and other friends. I'm pretty proud of those shirts. The logo was a 3/4 view of the god Apollo in his flaming chariot, pulled by a horse with flaming mane and tail. There were lots of other details in it as well.

< Still tired from this weekend. :(

V Ever had a brush with destiny?

RHJMap.jpg

^ Several ... people that know me best say I should write a book, but no one would ever believe it..snigger..but when you really think about it, we all have and every day... just not as dramatic as we would like to think...

< stunned to know that there are more summer projects other than sewing... ;)B)B):(

V Pass the question along to those who would like to tell their tale... ever had a brush with destiny?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

[blunder -- how much rum have you had? Or did you fail typing class? (I did, btw.) So, I'm gonna assume you meant plunder.]

^ Silk scarf in brown, pink & turquoise, with a cartoonish scene of 15th century Paris.

< Taking the day off. Well, more off than usual.

V Ever get any plunder that was a message from Destiny?

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

^ no sewing to do, no chores to do around the house, no kid nagging me every few minutes, no errands to run.

< Yeah, like all 4 of those *ever* happen on the same day.

V what is your dream day off?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

^ Well....mebbe some..lol

< Do I care?.....nah :D

V Pass the question

^ Probably most of my family. My friends just shrug, and make a funny circle motion with their finger next to their head. Whot's that mean?

< Do I care? Nah. :ph34r:

V Pass the question on again.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

^ No not at all.... truly, although my Dad breathes a sigh of relief when we play pyrate hunter instead.

< What's a day off? :ph34r:

V Do folks think yer daft bein' a pirate?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

^ hm most folks think i be a wee bit daft without showing me pirate colours.....should get even better once i begin :ph34r:

< oh to be on shoreline or wood this night

V pass the question along.....Do folks think you daft for yer piraty ways?

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

^ Took the ex on a ride-along when I was a cop. It was her birthday and I had her sitting with my dispatcher when I brought a birthday cake in and sang Happy Birthday. Both she AND the dispatcher were in tears. In typical male fashion all I could think was, "Man! What a couple weirdos!"

< I am WAY too excited to have gotten my new hockey skates!

v Any sport you would like to learn to play?

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

^ I have to admit I would like someday to make some kind of sense out of cricket.

> I saw a young cattledog (blue heeler) yesterday tied out in a yard on a lead with a muzzle on. It pissed me off a lot. If you're going to get a cattledog, except them to be crazy and nippy, or don't get one. ( I love cattledogs ).

V What's the oddest sport you've ever played? ( Mad Matt, keep it in your pants, please! )

Pauly caught a bullet

But it only hit his leg

Well it should have been a better shot

And got him in the head

They were all in love with dyin'

They were drinking from a fountain

That was pouring like an avalanche

Coming down the mountain

Butthole Surfers,

PEPPER

^ I can think of two

1) Golf driving range - upstairs deck after way too many drinks..attempting to nail the poor nerdy kid that goes out in the cart to pick up all the balls..well ok everyone does that to him-his cart is protected..but it was funny pinging the balls off of it like a carnival game.

2) Playing a Calvin and Hobbes style game of croquet and frisbee plus water guns with my brother when I was younger. Rules be damed! Wait...how many do overs do we get? Throw me the frisbee!

< I really should be doing laundry..I'm really craving a Mango smoothie

I found the Lincoln Memorial and the Capital Building profoundly affected me.

V What national monuments have you visited? Wot did you think?

^ No contest - the Grand Canyon. Your brain goes flat line, 'cause the size just doesn't compute.

< I didn't think anyone was as bad as Eduardo!

V If you saw a situation where someone was abusing an animal, would you say somthing to the owners, or just stay silent?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

^ We broke up a dog-fighting ring locally. F'in bastards.

< Someone forgot my Hoseradish sauce on my sub...

V Do you like your job?

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."