^, <, V

Pew

^I do the Horatio Caine (CSI Miami ) and whisper in their ear.

^My Uncle is dying and I'm looking at a possible wake this weekend, and I will be missing Fells Pt Pyrate Weekend, and my 95 yr old grandmother has announced she does not want to live to 100.

V Are ye musical?

SHIP2-1.jpg

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Take em aside

< Jacky ye sound as if ye has walked down this road :unsure:

V Ever fall asleep talking on the phone?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^ Sigh...got in trouble for not arrivin in uniform at work (It was a midnite..who sees ye in the dark at 3am?)

< LOL JAcky...yer fun!

V Ever had a picnic? Like em?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^ Wine, cheese, Greek olives, good crackers, something sweet for desert.

< Don't try to type when you've had too much wine to drink!

V Drown your sorrows in alcohol, or something non-toxic?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

^ Neither, I try t' find somethin' that can make me happier. A funny movie, a bowl o' ice cream, dark chocolate or a good friend.

< Not much in that picnic basket of Ransom's. Jacky packs more into it... White chocolate, coconut shrimp wit' dippin' sauce, some pizza, fried chicken, salads and a couple o' good books. Two glasses and a bottle o' chilled Moet. (Sends an invitation t' her mate Robb t' join her.)

V Wot makes ye happy?

^ A good friend, with good intentions.

< Now my basket is full indeed.

V Ever find the Pub a font of support?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

^ Free time. By that I mean, no work for a week, but paid for it;)

Come on July! Other than that, my husband; thoughts of my children, doing so well.

^ Yes, to a degree..but I need it in RL too..

< all this talk of food is making me hungry for more than that stupid burger I had earlier..

V what events occur on your "ordinary days"?

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

^ Ordinary days... Get up, get children t' school, serve clients, pickup oldest child, more clients, fix dinner, do homework, check email, Pub time, make lunches, go t' bed... Redo...

< T' Hetha, we try t' make the friends at the Pub part o' Real Life. We call each other, send plunder t' one another, and try t' meet up at pirate events.

V Hav ye made any real friends through the Pub?

^ Great friends, though sadly I can't say I've met any o' them in RL..geography being my biggest obstacle.. :unsure:

< Dont' want t' think about wot I don't have, but be grateful for wot little I do have..My RL friends, unfortunately are not all that "piratey" but I do have some cool an' interestin friends, one does SCA

V Passin th' question on..

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

^ yep, I've got quite a list actually. But then I'm also lucky to have a bunch right around the corner from me.

< recently reconnecting with a previous friend of mine locally. It's been really nice but it's hard to "keep up" a friendship sometimes.

V find it hard to "keep up" friendships or does that come naturally to you?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

^ Extremely difficult.

> After years of working with a tight-knit group in construction, I'm now working (driving) alone. In the trades, I always, always had someone to hang out with that I knew from work. I now realize that all I ever did was work. I find the making and keeping of purely social friends and acquaintances hard because at the age of 40, I don't really know how.

V Dream car (boats included)?

Pauly caught a bullet

But it only hit his leg

Well it should have been a better shot

And got him in the head

They were all in love with dyin'

They were drinking from a fountain

That was pouring like an avalanche

Coming down the mountain

Butthole Surfers,

PEPPER

^Maule Seaplane....morepwerfulthan a single engine Cessna.

<William, this is my car:fairlane.jpg I'm trying to get rid of the effin' thing so I can buy a boat. Anyone interested, shooet me an email nd I'll give you the details.

V Jetsons...or Flintstones?...or both?

(if any of ye can remember)

SHIP2-1.jpg

^Both! Hanna Barbara cartoons bring back a lot of memories

< Just saw a R.H. Puff'n Stuff t-shirt the other day. Wow! That really took me back.

V What is the one thing of your childhood that you wish you could bring back?

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

^July, I will be making the annual work related trip to China. Fun for the first week, dreading life the second week, so glad when I arrive back home.

<Been to China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, macau, Korea,...never been to Singapore.

Vyour Favorite secret location on the globe (now it's not a secret anymore)

SHIP2-1.jpg

^ Wisconsin Dells in January.

< Everyone goes during the "season" but they have indoor water parks & indoor attractions too. Plus in the off season it's about half price & not crowded. That's my secret vacation spot.

V off season, during the season or when ever you can regardless?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

^ Oh, off-season, definitely. The fewer other people around, the happier I am!

< I'm actually quite an introvert by nature (hmm... maybe 'misanthrope' is more accurate) ... but my family doesn't tolerate 'retiring' personalities very well, so I've had to learn to make the effort to compensate, to avoid being harrassed for being too stand-offish. As a result, most people who meet me in social situations assume I'm naturally 'gregarious' ... which actually pisses me off a bit.

V Do you ever feel you have to wear a 'mask'? [The Q is intended metaphorically, but if you want to take it literally, that could be interesting too...]

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

^Always, no one truly knows me, even the FBH only thinks so... :(

< Captain's going to school tomorrow in full kit!

V Favorite place in the home to hang out?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

^ currently collecting poison ivy medications... midshipman #2 is COVERED in it.... :(

< Oh the joys of springtime in the country... sigh

V Passing the question along

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/