Drugs???

Pew

What have you done?

I guess I'm a virgin when it comes to most of those. I know they were around in high school and college, but it just wasn't my scene. I was too busy at class, playing sports, or working. If I had enough time, beer was good enough for me.

I tried MJ a few times (different types), but it always made me sick . . .

I kinda regret it, not having experimented a bit. Oh well.

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

• 2 weeks later...

Reminds me of Jamaica - I'd be walking somewhere and would suddenly find myself walking through a cloud of smoke that smelled , well, hempish.

Worst experience I ever had was when friends of my boyfriend at the time put heroin in my wine as a gag. Maybe it's my weird chemistry or something but that had to be the worst night of my life. It was horrible.

RHJMap.jpg

What have you done?

I guess I'm a virgin when it comes to most of those. I know they were around in high school and college, but it just wasn't my scene. I was too busy at class, playing sports, or working. If I had enough time, beer was good enough for me.

I tried MJ a few times (different types), but it always made me sick . . .

I kinda regret it, not having experimented a bit. Oh well.

going through school through all the sixties and halve the 70's, it's seems almost inevitable not to have done anything.

didn't try anything til college though

pot - hash

and also a little coke, a hit of mesc once, but nothing too detrimental. it was a lot different 30 years ago! :lol:

and we can't leave out the most aboused drug of all - alcohol - i had my share of hangovers

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire