pirate name

Captain Cronus

What be her name?

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Although I wouldn't quite go with dingleberries fer inspiration...It does seem to me, that using a noun (usually a piratical item) as part of a pirate name can sometimes make the personality colorful.

Ex.

Peter Coffin

Ben Gunn

Lucky Penny Hawkins

Long John Silver

Capt. James Hook

Captain Flint

A pirate name can also be a descriptive nickname.

Ex.

BlackBeard

Yellowbeard

Redbeard Rum

Barbeque (L.J.Silver's nickname)

Mad Mary Flint

One-Eyed Willy

Building a GOOD pirate name can be difficult. It's an advertisement to the rest of the world. ("I am a big nasty pirate" or "I am a saucy pirate wench"). What is your friend's sister's personality? How about when she becomes a pirate? Ex. She's a brooding, dark-haired pirate who would sink a ship rather than board it

-Raven Grimm

-Elizabeth Blacklock

-Black Annie

-Heartless Heather McNab

Sorry....didn't mean to be too long winded.

Good luck.

-Redd

B)

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

El Pirata ol' mate,

Do you stay up all night thinkin' this stuff up? You cut Ol' Black Jack up! B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B):lol::lol::lol::lol:

B) Black Jack

Something like that.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Agreed, that is a good list an one that should be saved. Can it go into a place on the boards, like piracy 101? or even a special link?

Ya done good there, matey. :)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg