The Very Best of Cher

For Mother's Day I made my Mom a CD. She like it so much she wants another one. She made me a list. and one of the songs she wants is "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot me down)" Now on the two disk set they list the song on both disk one as the "Original" (disk one) and the other has Bang Bang. Now dose that mean that disck 2's is a live version or is it an exstended version? the reason I ask is so I know if it is worth getting it or not

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Hello Kendra. How dare no one answers your questions! You are just too funny. Since mothers day has come and gone, I am sure you have decided on what is best. If your mother likes Cher, more power to her. I am sure you should have bought the two-disc CD.

What is funny is you being on the pyracy pub and asking for advice by the likes of these rogues. It is as if I asked these pyrates about a Celine Dion Concert. I know your intentions were good and you meant well for your mother. I am not trying to sound disrespectful Kendra. You just made me smile with your innocent little question. Very sweet. :blink:

signature4.jpg]

Hello Kendra. How dare no one answers your questions! You are just too funny. Since mothers day has come and gone, I am sure you have decided on what is best. If your mother likes Cher, more power to her. I am sure you should have bought the two-disc CD.

What is funny is you being on the pyracy pub and asking for advice by the likes of these rogues. It is as if I asked these pyrates about a Celine Dion Concert. I know your intentions were good and you meant well for your mother. I am not trying to sound disrespectful Kendra. You just made me smile with your innocent little question. Very sweet. :blink:

*Blushing* Thank you. I am glad I could make you smile. I know what you mean, but this is Beyond Pyracy thread. I have always been taught that "It dosen't hurt to ask."

I know it after Mothers day, but my Mom's Birthday is in August and she was so happy with what I made. She instantly made me another list :blink: and among the list was Cher. And before the pyrate lads get put out, yes I am making one for my Dad. Here is what I have so far:

Werewolves of London 3:21 Warren Zevon Other

Witchy Woman 4:11 The Eagles Selected Works: 1972-1999 (1 of 4) Rock/Pop 7

Joy to the World 3:19 Three Dog Night Forest Gump Soundtrack (disc 2) 7

Mama Told Me ~ Three Dog Night 3:19 Three Dog Night Three Dog Night 1

Spirit In The Sky 4:02 Norman Greenbaum Oldies

Devil Went Down To Georgia 3:36 The Charlie Daniels Band Million Mile Reflections [uK] Country 6

Longhaired Redneck 3:23 David Allan Coe For The Record - The First Ten Years General Country 4

As you can see I have a long way to go. Again I thank you, I have a had a rough moring and you made me smile too. BTW I am a Celine Dion Fan as well as Areosmith, Queen, Poison, and Bon Jovi

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1