Minnesota Renaissance Festival

The Doctor

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Master Yu's Flutes and Whistles! Go there! I bought a small clay bird that one fills partway with water, and the bubbling make incredibly realistic birdsong! We have 3 cats, and I went out into the yard and played the whistle... all 3 had a nose against a window! They were utterly conviced it was a real bird. Great fun!

And a hearty "thank you" to the two incredibly lovely lasses that tried to pick me up at the mead booth Saturday. To the raven haired and the lovely blonde; you know how to make a man feel wanted. I shall be smiling for days.

And to the lovely wench with the racoon tail selling Guiness near the Queen's Pub; I'll be smiling for weeks!

It's so good to be a pyrate! :lol:<_<:lol:

Jib! No rattin' me out, aye? :)

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Your secrets are safe with me Jack!

If you head out the next 2 weekends stop by the Chess booth near the privy and slightly behind the Arbor at 12:05ish :o PM. I pick a street fight with an Italian Actor and the blades start flying! It lasts but a few seconds so if you come late you'll miss it. You'll know it starts when you hear us yelling.

Saturday was so SPECTACULAR!! Sunny, cool, and so many people to play with! Janelle had a blast talking with people (she's such a social butterly!), and we revelled in the inestimable talents of Jib and the Pyrates of Portobello, My Lady's Cutlass, Puke and Snot, Scratch the Beggar, Twig the Fairie, the Court Revelers, the Crew of the Bloodwake (so cool!), etc, etc, etc.

I'm already lapsing into Faire Withdrawal. I know, I know... we're going to the Alabama Renaissance Faire about a month, but it will be so completely different. I doubt they're ready for me, so my reintroduction to Alabama should be an, um, interesting one. Personally, I'm hoping for "explosive". :( :)

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

pssssssssst kansas city ren faire last weekend is the 14th.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...