Ojai Pirate/Ren Festival

Heather

Have fun mateys. I wish I could be there, but alas me treasure chest is a little light this year.

Ahh Pearl!! How I'll miss ye!! :lol:

Yes, "New Providence" will be singing their weasely little black guts out twice a day so do come and hear us and have a good time into the bargan as well.

It's a wonderful Faire and filled with great folks to be sure. :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Not entirely true. New Providence will have it's own encampment but members may or may not be in PRP. Port of New Providence is a performance encampment with a stage and rest area for performers. There may or may not be camping there I don't know.

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

well I be planin on showin up at Ojai on sunday n I be lookin for all ye (ifn ye survive sat nite)...so give ol mick ahearty welcome if ye sees me...I be the good lookin pirate if yer not sure ;) n I be expectin a hug from that cutie Rumba!

Just a hug?

Second, it's my understanding from Barracuda that New Providence will no longer be associated with PRP.

Yes, you've misunderstood lass...

At this time all members of New Providence clan are members in good standing with PRP and most will continue to keep their memberships in full.

While we will have our own encampment under the banner of *Port Of New Providence* with our own shows and stage (starting in September and for which we have just received our first bookings ) folks will remain members of PRP as they please. And who knows, perhaps camped from time to time side by side.

(Shrug) And why not?

Are we not all pirates? ;)

Wouldn't it be dandy to have dueling galleys?? ;)

After all.... it's ALL about the food!!! ;) Whoo Hoo!

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Black Irish has been whining about the heat in AZ already. I say "Well, let's go to Ojai for the weekend!" "Nay", he says. ;)

I almost have him converted. ;)

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

tell his majesty I will be of persoanl accord to entertain the likes of his entirety there and then as I too will be seeking the shelter of me mates aboard the good ship lollipop!

We'll be keepin our good eye out fer ye!

I can't wait Im already excited

Ace as always I does love seein ye about, last weekend wasn't nae near enough next time mate next time I shall be in much better shape to party with yer most admirable clan!

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

Aye I did mis-interpret a email that Barracuda sent me two days ago.

My apologies

Silly wench!

Nothing to apologise for! B)

As I said, we ALL be Pirates under the skin :rolleyes:

Besides, you know you are ALWAYS welcome to come and sit in our shade while you travel around the Faire and away from the safety of POTC.

(heh Heh...) Come aboard little lady... come aboard! :)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Spring Ojai is history but what a fine time!

The weather was on our side, the crowds were friendly and although it was a *Renaissance Faire*... we Pirates were a main attraction.

The happy word is that come the Pirate Faire in September we will be spilling over with new vendors and Pirate Guilds. They expect an enormous amount of attention for this Faire (and the release of POTC2 in July will help) so come if you can! Moe Pirate more crowds in attendance and more fun!

This weekend however was well worth everyones efforts (On the PIRATE side of things) Fine guilds and wears and pleasent surroundings. Very few floggings and fights. :blink:

Well done to those of you that participated and attended and a small sigh of regret for those of you that missed it.

Be sure and schdule your time for Fall Faire!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

What she said adding only I didn't get to spend near enough time with you iron bess. saw youwaht three time and all three you had a hustle on in your bustle ! Ah to be missed an winthin sight is one thing (take better aim I says) Huzzah it were a great little faire and it were as eventful as any of the largest and that view i=of the wild mustard growingup the mountainside across the lake was captivating as well. (you all would have been impreesed by Rumba! We were beyond ready fer the likes a her performance! Huzzah!

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

Ahh, Rumba, I love your pics. I truly wish I could have been there as well, but I'm saving me coin for the Ojai Pirate Fest in the fall. Thank ye for sharing. Huzzah to the POTC on yer wonderful looking encampment!

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

What she said adding only I didn't get to spend near enough time with you iron bess. saw youwaht three time and all three you had a hustle on in your bustle !

Ahhh... true enough m'lad, I had to rush here and rush there. What with a few shows to do each day and other pressing duties I had little time for sport and doing the things *I* would want to do as any Faire goer would! (sigh). I was even gifted a pin which read *Runs With Swords* (Go figure THAT one!) HA!

Ah well, there be more Faires in the upcoming... so as ships do... I know we'll pass again and again.

Throw your line out a little deeper lad. I'm sure you'll be able to trawl me up from somewhere! :blink:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Is the party....um, faire...in September also in Ojai? Or is this the one in Corona?

It be costin' so many dubloons t'put the wind in me sails that this pyrate be sittin' in port most o'the time. :blink:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Is the party....um, faire...in September also in Ojai? Or is this the one in Corona?

It be costin' so many dubloons t'put the wind in me sails that this pyrate be sittin' in port most o'the time. :blink:

Aye lass,

The Fall Ojai Pirate Fest (I was speaking about in the above post) be September 23 and 24th!

What fun we'll have!! :blink:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif