The Pub is so slow!

It's the only website that moves slower than a snail for me. This started happening since yesterday morning. No matter how many times I've rebooted, cleaned out the temp. folders, the cookies and so on this website moves so slow. It's takes so long for the pages to load. Has anyone else been having this problem too? It's weird that it's only here at the pub that this is happening. <_<

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Ah, good to know I'm not the only one this is happening too. Anyone ever see those little figures of a skeleton sitting at the computer, he collapsed on the keyboard and cobwebs formed all around him? He was waiting for a page to load, that's how we all feel with the pub-LOL! :rolleyes:

Ugh, sighs...... well, it's frustrating how long it took just to get to one post, hit reply and then to hit send. I'm leaving for LA soon anyway, it's my guyfriend's birthday this Saturday, got some fun stuff planned for him! :) Anyway, perhaps things will be better when I get back. For the fun of it all I'll see if it moves any faster on his computer up there. Have a good weekend everyone! <_<

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Y e a h ... w h a t... t h e .... f*** ... i s .... g o i n g ..o n ? ? ? .... i t .... i s .... v e r y..... a n n o y i n g ......... i t m u s t .. . .b e... a .... p r o b l e m..... w i t h.....t h e...... s e r v e r ..... m a y b e........ t h e .....p o w e r s ......t h a t ..... b e..... c a n ... d o...... s o m e t h i n g a b o u t i t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H E L L O O O O O .........???????????? :rolleyes:<_<:lol:

On occasion it does that... Why? no idea... It has cleared up for now... I wanna say mebee once a month it happens...

And I'm using XP....

Or IE....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

I had the same problem after my morning posting.All day today until just now.All it would do is load 3/4's of the way then it would sit there doing nothing.I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one having problems.Cheers!! :(

AICCbloody1.jpg

"Not all men seek rest and peace, some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path."Ivory Coast Cutthroats?P1.gif

I sneak in here between calls while I am working and lately, I have hit some slow times as well so I have to leave it alone. I use IE - on XP or 2000 - even tried Firefox. Today is great, however :) Huzzah! Great times on the pub! Great life! Great day to all!

Well, either it's fixed, whatever the problem was, or it was just my computer. My guyfriend's computer here in LA is moving at lightning speed! I'll see what happens when I get back home at the end of the weekend.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...