World's Smallest Political Quiz

Mission

Someone sent me a link to this quiz via email and I thought it was pretty entertaining, so...

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz-score/quiz.php

I was shocked (shocked!) to discover that I'm a libertarian. The little red dot on the map was at 100,100.

"LIBERTARIANS support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence.

Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I ended up with Liberals

LIBERALS - usually embrace freedom of choice in personal matters, but tend to support significant government control of the economy. They generally support a government-funded "safety net"

to help the disadvantaged, and advocate strict regulation of business. Liberals tend to favor environmental regulations, defend civil liberties and free expression, support government action to promote equality, and tolerate diverse lifestyles.

LOL :unsure: I am a registered Libertarian (most bikers are) and sure enough, my score was 90/90 in the Libertarian zone. It is always funny when I go to the polling place during primaries - they don't know how to handle the token libertarian in my highly republican community!

• 2 weeks later...

<_< wow, 80/80 Libertarian. I kinda figured. I have the same issues as Rummy3, here in OC, CA. Lots of republicans label me "liberal" and the Dem's call me a "conservative"? Awww, what the hell, I take responsibility for me and mine and I'm tired of being a sugar-daddy to anyone who feels it's their god-given-right to just take.

Sorry, bantering done, on with the fun! B)

ACCORDING TO YOUR ANSWERS,

The political description that

fits you best is...

LIBERTARIAN

LIBERTARIANS support maximum liberty in both personal and

economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one

that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence.

Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose

government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate

diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

The RED DOT on the Chart shows where you fit on the political map.

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 80%.

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 70%.

interesting - i'm registered non-partisan, which mostly means that i can't vote in primaries

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire