Mirth and Merriment Cruise

The Doctor

Mid America Festivals is hosting a cruise aboard the Carnival Superliner "Miracle" January 21 - 18, 2007, departing from Port Tampa to Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Belize, and Cozumel.

Go to Dan the Travel Man (yeah, I know it's cheesy, but he's a salesman), or call (800) 818-3739. A refundable deposit of US$300 is needed by September 15, 2006 to reserve your berth on this fine vessel. It may be a Renaissance Cruise, but I want to pack as many pyrates as possible aboard her!! Lady Janelle and your's truly will be on board, and maybe, just maybe, we can storm the bridge for a bit o' fun! B)B):unsure:

Stateroom prices (per person) are as follows:

• Inside: US$739
  • Oceanview: US$869
  • Balcony: US$1049

Private parties, Renaissance entertainers, a private feast, daily gatherings, and exclusive excursions abound.

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

• 2 weeks later...

All right, ye scabrous dogs! Prick up yer ears and pay attention! I want to at least see an able-bodied crew what hails from the Midwestern states of these United Colonies, mustered and ready to take the bridge of this here "cruise ship". Who, among ye, has the stones to follow me?! Shall it be only me wife and meself? What say ye? :lol::lol:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?