"The Pirating".......

the Royaliste

Aye!..We'll be a headin' to sea on the mornin' tide for RR part in a documentary entitled 'The Pirating',and.....It also hit us like a hogshead 'o rum that these three days will be the true last Ca. and Mare Pacific sails of the Royaliste!!..We'll try an' make a few posts, but you know how them movie fellas are... :D

:D

Good Luck, Captain. Yers is a lovely ship and I'm sure the east coast pubbers will come to love ya as much as the west coasters do.

~Here's wishing ye fair winds, calm seas and no hurricanes.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

.... :lol: "It's a Wrap"!!!!!......(At least for us!)..Yep, RR parrrt in "The Pirating" is complete, after going to sea last eve on a gorgeous sunset to get some closing scenes that just wouldn't have worked otherwise...Once again, it was a pleasure to work with and see a few well known pirates in these waters, and we aboard ship wish the filmakers from 'Open Road Productions' well on the finish and completion of this fun, interesting little gem. We're now in full decomissioning mode, having dropped all the yards,gaffs, and sails in preparation for the haulout to ship Her to Ohio next week...Thanks, 'Pearl...If we get time, we'll try to post a few photos from the filming.....Aye!

<_<

ROYALISTE Soon to be 65 M.P.H. to Windward...........

• 2 weeks later...

Hope to see ya at the Tall Ships Fest in Chicago in August, mate! I'm knockin' on wood to find ways of being there.

~Lady B

:o

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!