Post a quote me hearty's!

“The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination.”

-Don Williams-

AICCbloody1.jpg

"Not all men seek rest and peace, some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path."Ivory Coast Cutthroats?P1.gif

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

-Theodore Roosevelt-

AICCbloody1.jpg

"Not all men seek rest and peace, some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path."Ivory Coast Cutthroats?P1.gif

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

-Theodore Roosevelt-

one o me favorites I use when training the rookies mate well done!

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

Thank ye mate. :lol:

“Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.”

-Theodore Roosevelt -

AICCbloody1.jpg

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.~Bruce Lee

Security is mostly a superstion it dose not exsit in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experince it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run, than outright exsposure. Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing! ~Helen Keller

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.~Unknown

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Conversation should be pleasant without scurrility, witty without affectation, free without indecency, learned without conceitedness, novel without falsehood.

William Shakespeare

AICCbloody1.jpg

The lovely mermaid quotes Bruce Lee? In many ways, it does make sense, after one thinks about it.

"Costumes are the core of culture; therefore, performers without costumes stand out like rat droppings in clear soup." ~ Liberace

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

The lovely mermaid quotes Bruce Lee? In many ways, it does make sense, after one thinks about it.

"Costumes are the core of culture; therefore, performers without costumes stand out like rat droppings in clear soup." ~ Liberace

Yes, Bruce Lee :( I find him to be a very wise man, and I did not pick the quotes just for the water reference. The best part about his qutoes are that they mean different things to everyone.

My clothes may be funny, but their making me the money.~ Liberace

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

A successful individual typically sets his next goal somewhat but not too much above his last achievement. In this way he steadily raises his level of aspiration.

-Kurt Lewin-

AICCbloody1.jpg

“I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”

- Leonardo da Vinci -

AICCbloody1.jpg

Nice one Charity. <_<

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity.

-Louis Pasteur-

AICCbloody1.jpg

happiness is like a butterfly - pursue it and it will stay just beyond your reach, but turn your mind to other matters it will come and light gently on your shoulder <_<

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

David Frost

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Unless man is committed to the belief that all mankind are his brothers, then he labors in vain and hypocritically in the vineyards of equality.

Adam Clayton Powell Jr

AICCbloody1.jpg

“The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.”

Theodore Roosevelt

AICCbloody1.jpg

There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL.

--Lynn Lavner

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg