Frustrated with loading pages.

This has been going on for over a month now. I can't load pages from the pyracy pub on my computers at home. I'm sneaking a few posts in at my son's school on the their computer. (It's good to have access :lol: )

I've written to Buckets and Booty, neither has responded as to why I can't load the pages. It takes up to 3 minutes per page to load.

Recently I changed IP Providers and am still struggling with my home computers.

Help, I'm going through Pyracy Pub withdrawl and have resorted to visiting a ren board that has a pirate section for a fix.

Help!

blackheartedpearl@endkaos.com

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Are you on dial-up access? That causes it's own troubles, but really shouldn't prevent you accessing the Pub. The more salient question is do you have spyware infecting your system? That will most certainly slow your system down. Try this site to scan your system for spyware or other bugaboos that can screw up your internet access.

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

I do not have these problems with any other site. I tried using spyware and spamware to see if a bug or virus was the problem. That ended up being its own set of problems because I was using Norton Anti-Virus and it locked up my outlook mailbox.

Any thoughts on it might be the router? This is the only thing I can think of that might be causing the problem and the only thing that hasn't changed. I recently changed from broadband to DSL. That hasn't made a difference.

Still loading in a untimely manner.

B)

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

I've resorted to sneaking off to the local library to log on. No problems here, even with censhorship and all. Bugger standing here and typing and yer only allowed 15 minutes for the express computers. Otherwise, you'll have to make an appointment. Not to mention the library has really crappy hours.

Dh will be gone this week. I will try disconnecting router (means boys won't have access) and see if that makes a difference.

Everyone wish me luck. I miss my pyracy pub.

:lol:

~Black Hearted Pearl