Pirates of the Caribbean

Dead Man’s Chest

Pirates Only!

Saturday July 8, 2006

Join the Pirates of the Drunken Ferret and Clipper City for an opening show of

Disney’s Pirates of Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest

Saturday, July 8, 2006

At Arundel Mills Mall.

After the show, join us in invading Fell’s Point and then for a Pirate Adventure on the tall ship Clipper City.

Come in garb and bring yer steel (just not in the theater!)

Tickets are $45 and include:

Movie admission, Eyre Bus transportation from Arundel Mills to Fell’s Point, a 2-hour Clipper City Pirate cruise from Fell’s Point to Ft. McHenry and back to the Inner Harbor, and Eyre Bus transportation back to Arundel Mills.

We have tickets for 100 of us bilge rats!

For details and reservations please contact:

Pirates of the Drunken Ferret

Capt@Piratesforsail.com

410-715-5705

Or

Clipper City

Doug@clippercity.com

410-539-6277

• 2 weeks later...

Give us some times luv. What time be the meetin' at Arundel Mills? What time be the movie? When does the bus sail fer the Inner Harbor? What time does the Clipper City set sail?

So many questions, me head be spinnin'!

:D

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

I look forward to the possibility o' sailin' aboard the Clipper City with some o' you mangey lubbers.

With only 100 cruise tickets, however, 'n' at 45 doubloons a pop, 'tis possible not everyone who wants to see the movie that day will also be able to do the sail. In me own case, if I has me powder monkeys with me, I can't be buyin' three cruise tickets. On the other hand, I might take 'em to see the movie the night before so I can go a-pyratin' on Saturday.

That said, if there be a sufficient number of sea rovers, roundsmen, and buccaneers who not be able to go cruisin' that day--whether for cost or shortage of tickets--p'rhaps we might organize an alternative land cruise around Arundel Mills, and a meal and grog at a fine establishment therein. ;)

Just a-thinkin' out loud. ;)

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Captain Chelle reports there may be some aboard the Polly Dodger who can't sail that evening, so if there be others of the same circumstance, step forward...maybe an alternative can be planned for those hearty souls. :rolleyes:

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

• 1 month later...
I will be ordering my ticket this friday...

I thinking about getting there alittle early so I can make a late around the mall or maybe get a bite at the eatery.

Anyone else going early?

Crimson, I might come down early (mainly to make sure I'm not late due to the road trip). What time were you thinking about?

The Dread Pyrate MacAnselan

aka Mick

I only live about 15 minutes from this mall.

I was thinking around 11ish or so.

parking at the mall can be a nightmare sometimes so keep that in mind before you head out.

Im hopig to get someone to drop me off so I dont' have to worry about driving after Ive been drinking...

I think my buddy Dean maybe going and said he would drive(his a non-drinker)but he said he isn't 100% about going. So If any of your guys in the area that might want to caravan there or car pool let me know and you can park here and drive over from here let me know?????

Talk to you soon

Crimson

"No matter where you go. There you are."

I'm wantin t'come but the drive back after would be narsty! Any suggestions as to where I should look to be staying?

I think thar be a Hampton Inn 'n' another inn right there at Arundel Mills mall where the Muvico theater be. Google "Arundel Mills hotels" 'n' see what pops up.

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Plenty o' tickets still be available. The cruise is half full, and we've got enough to fill one bus. We'd love to fill a second one!

Go to www.piratesforsail.com/WhereWeBeNext.html to purchase!

Want to join us for this cruise but can't do the movie too? Call the Clipper City at 410-837-6700 the day of July 8 and inquire about purchasing just a cruise ticket for that evening's cruise. They can tell you what time the ship will leave the Inner Harbor. The ship will then sail to Fells Point to pick up the pirates.

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

parking at the mall can be a nightmare sometimes so keep that in mind before you head out.

Crimson,

I've never been to the mall. Are you saying it might not be possible to park there?

it's not impossible to park, just a pain to find anything remotely close to the theaters. Your best bet is to park at anywhere from the middle of the mall to the other end from the theaters. At least that's what I usually end up doing.

Besides... it'll be fun walking through the mall scaring the crap out of the kiddies while in your pirate finest!

Chaos, panic, pandemonium - my work here is done.

Master-At-Arms,

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

Okay, here is the rundown.

I really want to attend this event but I have NO budget. Called and they do have a ticket I can purchase. It is a 2 hour drive and I know I won't be able to drive back afterwards. All I need is a place to put my air mattress. I even have a tent if you have a back yard!

I can't find any camp grounds in the area ...yet.

PM me if you have any leads for me.